Hasbro Rise of Cobra Baroness SDCC Exclusive

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well I collect GI Joe anyway so I'm not seeing this as my 1/6th scale answer to a proper Baroness, but rather as a cool exclusive collectible that marks the Joes arrival to the silver screen (regardless of the quality of the final product) like everybody else I'll wait for Sideshow to make a Baroness

I'll wait for the SSC Baroness thank you.
This one looks like an utter failure.
:chew

We have yet to see the other 12" Exc...

destro_mask.jpg

Box looks kinda cool though...kinda.

Cool looking figure, love the propaganda-style poster too! Looks to be a great deal for $29.99

I'm in for this EX as well......dang I'm not even at con yet and I already have alot on my list burning a hole..lol

1. The Butcher
2. Crimson CC
3. Gunmetal Ironman
4. Soundwave
5. Baroness

looks like a pretty good figure for what it is. i'd like to see her with the glasses on. too bad the film looks like crap. i'll wait for the SS version even if it does take 5 years.

Speaking of which, anyone that is going to the con all four days mind picking me up one of these and two of the My Little Pony EX and I can pick them up from you at the Con on Sunday. We always go on Sunday because that is "family day," but unfortunately some of the exclusives are sold out by then (we missed the RAH Cobra Commander and the MLP last year). Let me know! :D

Back