Hasbro R2-A6 1/6 scale figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
EXCUSE ME!? Who are you supposed to be!? I have eyes, I'm sorry yours don't seem to work. YES, I OWN THEM BOTH, but I'd gladly buy Sideshow's versions because they ARE NOT to scale. 3P0 is actually a tad big, and R2 is WAY off. Sorry to offend your opinions, but you are wrong. About MANY things. Ignorant? Read your own posts. Interrupt? Its a FORUM! We can ALL post here, your highness. Irrelevant? Maybe to you, but I feel the same about YOUR posts. Besides, I don't want anyone with BRAINS to buy these figures based on your opinion and find that the figures are not that great, but better than nothing. That's what I think, PALLY! Don't like it? Go play with your Hasbro figures! :mad:

Mine look just fine. Let me guess - you're from Rebelscum right ? And you bought yourself about a lifetime supply of irony with that little tantrum.

Mine look just fine. Let me guess - you're from Rebelscum right ? And you bought yourself about a lifetime supply of irony with that little tantrum.

Brinn's response was after being verbally attacked for stating an opinion. Those are allowed.

Guys, stop being the tough annonymous internet omnipotent know-it-all. Talk to others respectfully as if they were standing in front of you.

I'm getting pretty sick of the negative comments for no other apparent reason than someone's inflated ego and sense of self-importance. Enough already. Try to be mature when you talk about the dolls.:naughty

2948615701_6549b5053f.jpg

Looks fine to me.​

<WHAT?! WHATTA YA MEAN YELLING?!

I don't yell. I sigh and feel pity for the people who must have a real hard life because evolution's obviously passed them by. Seriously, I just don't like when people interrupt the middle of a conversation with BS because they have a prejudice against the products being discussed, don't have a clue about the subject matter around which the products are being discussed, post things that don't add anything meaningful to the conversation, and then bail. And all because they're too lazy to see what we've been talking about since the 1st post. And yes, I know how many people I just described. It's sad...

Nope, no prejudice against Hasbro here, I just see that they are NOT in scale. Pretty simple really. If you see that they are, good for you. I put your two pics together so you can try and see for yourself:

101389482_90f86edcc4.jpg

100_7187.jpg

No clue in the subject matter?? If you only knew. Bail? Sorry, I'm not on here 24/7. And I read all the posts, I just don't agree with you. Your words are not law. At least we agree that Faith No More is a good band! :D

Guys this thread is about droids and toys please let's go back and talk about toys.

From the Hasbro R2-D2 I don't like 2 minor things: the small pair of cables on each leg (they are better detailed on the Koto version) and the 3 black lenses (holo projectors or what are they called) which are kind of oval instead of round and made of rubbery plastic. Otherwise I like it and wouldn't mind to get a custom R2-Q5 if anyone tries to make one

Wow, they must have gone up in value due to the lack of one in the SSC line, because R2s could have been had for much under $20 for a long long time.

I just ordered an R2. Scale looks good to me. Regardless, there are a lack of options out there. I won't break out the vernier caliper.

Good point, its the 'only' one there is (bar kits), so what else you gonna do?

Wow, they must have gone up in value due to the lack of one in the SSC line, because R2s could have been had for much under $20 for a long long time.

I bought it on a whim and didn't take the time to do thorough market research. :lol

2948615701_6549b5053f.jpg

Looks fine to me.​

I thought I had one of only two Hurricane exclusive Bespin Lukes:D... Or is that just a SSC one with the wire running to the cathode saber?

The C-3P0 that came with the book is a good fit (for now)-- but he's far from perfect and I'm sure that the eventual SSC version of the droids will be a huge improvement over what is available right now for collectors in their display options.

[/QUOTE]

Last edited by a moderator:
I thought I had one of only two Hurricane exclusive Bespin Lukes:D... Or is that just a SSC one with the wire running to the cathode saber?

The C-3P0 that came with the book is a good fit (for now)-- but he's far from perfect and I'm sure that the eventual SSC version of the droids will be a huge improvement over what is available right now for collectors in their display options.

That is a Hurricane - and yeah I think it is the only other one unless Hurricane has gotten round to doing his own. I only have the older C-3PO and its not so crash hot. Definitely room for one of them from someone.

Man.... seeing that "80's big-hair band" Chewbacca makes me wish Sideshow would really sit down and have a pow wow about how to do the poor Wookie justice...:( At this point, you think they could do something like The Creature from the Black Lagoon's rubber suit but with the fur material they sell at fabric stores.

Man.... seeing that "80's big-hair band" Chewbacca makes me wish Sideshow would really sit down and have a pow wow about how to do the poor Wookie justice...:( At this point, you think they could do something like The Creature from the Black Lagoon's rubber suit but with the fur material they sell at fabric stores.

Yeah, I keep meaning to style his do (or rather his "don't":D):chew. But for now it's a custom that's one of the best out there-- well, let's face it, it's the only Chewie out there. Maybe Spooktacular is a good time for SSC to announce they've solved the wookie conundrum, cause if the reason they haven't done the droids yet is because they think hasbro did a sufficient job (for now) well, that can't be their opinion of the hasbro wookie options.:horror

Back