Hasbro McQuarrie Yoda and Obi Wan are now available online!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep, I saw that. Got my order in. I used to sit for hours as a kid looking at the concept art in the ESB sketchbook. After this I'll track down a Concept Fett and pick up a Snowtrooper as well. I *love* the concept work for SW, ESB in particular.

Looks like there are 1,783 of them left. Man, that is a lot. Good, leave the ebayers hanging for awhile. :chew

hasbro.com SUX!!! they put up all these popular figures in a staggering fashion and refuse to combine shipping. bought an obi/yoda a few days ago but also wanted an r2-kt. they didn't have any in stock. i kept checking back. the next morning they have some luke mcquarries come back in stock, i snatch one. hasbro refuses to combine shipping. still no r2-kt in stock. the next day, r2-kt comes back in stock. i refuse to pay three separate shipping charges to hasbro, so i bought r2-kt at the star wars shop. hopefully they're not part of hasBLO.

:confused::confused::confused:

these items sell out very quickly so if you hesitate or show patience, you may not get one. i think they know this and are racking in the dough on shipping. three figures, three shipping charges. :monkey2 my butt hurts. almost like paying the inflated cost on ebay.

I'm now on the MCQUARRIE bandwagon and i need your help. So far I have:
Stormtrooper
Boba
Chewie
R2D2 & C3PO
Luke
Ben & Yoda

I know I still need; Leia, Han and Vader.

Are there any others? Anyone know where they still sell these? They're starting to get a bit pricey, and I'd rather get them now than later. - Thanks

I'm now on the MCQUARRIE bandwagon and i need your help. So far I have:
Stormtrooper
Boba
Chewie
R2D2 & C3PO
Luke
Ben & Yoda

I know I still need; Leia, Han and Vader.

Are there any others? Anyone know where they still sell these? They're starting to get a bit pricey, and I'd rather get them now than later. - Thanks

You are up to date so far... the other figs are not out yet

Would you guys consider the old McQuarrie Holiday figures (Droids, Yoda, Jawas) as part of the series?

Saga_Ex_Holiday_R2D2_C-3PO_2.jpg

Would you guys consider the old McQuarrie Holiday figures (Droids, Yoda, Jawas) as part of the series?

Saga_Ex_Holiday_R2D2_C-3PO_2.jpg

I would consider them part of a collection of McQuarrie Art Based Figures but not part of the Concept Art Based Figures that are coming out right now, the Christmas piece was made after the final designs were completed.

Back