Hasbro McQuarrie Yoda and Obi Wan are now available online!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Drizzle

Super Freak
Reaction score
They're up at hasbrotoyshop.com as expected. They're up a little faster than I expected, glad I happened to check this morning. Good luck! Go get yours! :D

Thanks for the heads up and links everyone, was hoping to see this happen, these were the only convention McQuarries this time around right, cuz SWS did the Breast Cancer droid exclusive?

Yep.

McQuarrie 2-Pack: HasbroToyShop exclusive
Shadown Biker Scout: SWS exclusive
R2-Kt: Joint exclusive

Whew I got my set, but I was worried, my T1 connection was really slow. I guess all the freaks hammering the site :)

This is col that they do this. I'm still in just for bad guys, and a few other Hasbro figures along the way. Really looking forward to the Empire wave with Concept Snowtrooper and of course the McQuarrie figure!!!!

Oh and concept Vader shoulld be out sometime soon.

I have an extra Shadow Scout and R2-KT if anyone is interested.

I have an extra Yoda/Ben from the Con for those of you who can't order. Send me pm and your snail mail addy.

Enter COMIC2007 and get 10% off. Not as good as the last coupon, but every little bit hurts.

P.S. Anyone notice how the shipping has increased? They charged me 3.99 to ship 2 Lukes to me after CIV. Now, it cost 9? Sigh ... oh well, luck of the addiction LOL.

Back