Hasbro Indiana Jones two packs review

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You have to send them an extra $10 on top of buying the 4 figures. That damn Ark will end up costing $100! :google

Yes, it's $9.99 for shipping/handling charge.

Of course, if you were like me and you were picking up the Hasbro figures anyway, the Ark only costs ten bucks. :)

I haven't seen the Cairo Swordsman yet. There's two case packs, one with the two Indy's and Mutt with the German Solider, and that's the one I found (and bought all four). The other assortment swaps the German for the Swordsman.

Sunday night's review is the two Indy's.

I want to get this line, but the only ones who actually look good are NOT Indy.

I haven't seen the Cairo Swordsman yet. There's two case packs, one with the two Indy's and Mutt with the German Solider, and that's the one I found (and bought all four). The other assortment swaps the German for the Swordsman.

Sunday night's review is the two Indy's.

damn, that means the swordsmen is gunna be harder to find.

And since hes the only one worth buying...:monkey2

damn, that means the swordsmen is gunna be harder to find.

And since hes the only one worth buying...:monkey2

He looks to be the best of the bunch, but who knows. But with a repaint, some futzing and a bulkier, better body, he should look quite nice on the shelf with the SS offerings.

Gotta find a better sword though I'm sure.

I like the fact that if you get an extra Indy head it would appear you can make a non action feature Streets of Cairo Indy. Maybe the staff is in the Well of Souls?

Great review as always, Mike! You made me run to Target today to find nothing. Damn obeying target.

I love the mention of sharing them with your 7 year old. My son is almost one and I'm going to have to make plans.

Michael,

GREAT review...love the images of the SAND covered ground with tent...I have a couple tent items like that from Target and was planning on a similar shoot...I guess great minds think alike!

Anywho...LOVE the review and great shots of the figures!

Geb

Okay, After 5 days of driving to Target/ Wal-Mart/ Toys-R-Us everyday and finding nothing I'm finally on to you people. All the folks saying they have Indiana Jones toys in hand are clearly working for BIG OIL, trying to make us drive our cars more so we spend money on gas for no reason. I see through your clever ruse!!! No more driving around looking for toys that aren't there!!! I'm no longer drinking the adventure Kool-Aid!!!

Pretty stupid to leave out the staff. Does any other figure come with it?

Okay, After 5 days of driving to Target/ Wal-Mart/ Toys-R-Us everyday and finding nothing I'm finally on to you people. All the folks saying they have Indiana Jones toys in hand are clearly working for BIG OIL, trying to make us drive our cars more so we spend money on gas for no reason. I see through your clever ruse!!! No more driving around looking for toys that aren't there!!! I'm no longer drinking the adventure Kool-Aid!!!

Damn! You caught me...

Actually, my son and I are off to Target and Wal-mart again this morning :)

Thanks for all the kind comments guys! And the more I played around with the Hasbro 12" Indy (not the talking one, the whipping one) the more I liked him, especially for the $20. If you want your kids to appreciate sixth scale, there has to be cheaper figures to introduce them to it - and these will work just fine.

I'm axious to see your review of the 12" whip action Indy. I've always thought it looked pretty decent.

That whip action Indy still looks good to me for the price. I'm seriously thinking about picking one up and slapping the head and clothes on a spare Dragon body I've got. Too bad about the hole in the back of the shirt, but I'd never see it anyway so no biggie.

Michael, I forgot to ask... is the Marion figure in the Deluxe 2-Pack the same as the one that is single carded? It appears so. Which is dumb. The single carded one should have been the white Well of Souls dress. :lecture

It looks like it to me - I haven't found the single carded version yet, but it sure looks like it to me from the early photos.

Yeah, looks like it to me, as well. And now I have a decision to make, because the single carded comes with the Staff of Ra Headpiece as the pack-in relic, while the Deluxe comes with the Cairo Street Thug figure. I won't be getting both, though. Decisions, decisions...

Okay, single carded it is... since the relics are my impetus for getting the figures in the first place.

Back