Hasbro Indiana Jones franchise thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hasbro be damned …this substitute is how a the revolver he comes with should be

So the muzzle flash is Mezco, but the revolver you used is from... :unsure:

I've got the Gridiron Studios set on order - we'll see what I think of that?

Did the guy on the left beat up a Storm Trooper for his rifle? LOL!

confusion.gif

I saw an Indy at my local Target. Passed on him though because of the stupid "eco friendly" packaging. Not paying $25 for something I can't check the paint on.

Maybe I'll grab them when/if they re-release them in regular packaging.

Last edited by a moderator:
I find it funny that I got a post deleted when I didn’t even post the original comment about the Nazi remark . Anyone that’s followed my posts knows by now…I’m respectful of this forum and I never take anything personal nor do I make racist remarks but a word of warning…some of these freaks on this forum really need to watch their P‘s and Q‘s when they make a comment..Darth Snoopy is always watching :LOL:

Last edited:
the fact we may not be getting some of the heavy hitter characters from the original trilogy dampened my need for getting all of these. i'll probably cherry pick now. shame cause i would have bought them all if they made them all.

I find it funny that I got a post deleted when I didn’t even post the original comment about the Nazi remark . Anyone that’s followed my posts knows by now…I’m respectful of this forum and I never take anything personal nor do I make racist remarks but a word of warning…some of these freaks on this forum really need to watch their P‘s and Q‘s when they make a comment..Darth Snoopy is always watching :LOL:

I deleted the post because it was a response to a deleted post. It therefore no longer had a reference and made no sense out of context.

Same with the post that followed from Otomofan which was also removed.

Forum rules forbid political discussion.

Forum rules forbid political discussion.

Which is for the best. It's nice to just talk about our hobby that we all have passion for without having political arguing seep into it like it's crept into every last aspect of our life.

At least here the mods are vigilant and delete it. Too many other forums just let stuff slide, as long as it aligns with the views of the staff.

As for my discussion earlier about Toht's lapel pin, I tried to word it as carefully as I could. I think we're all pretty anal about our collection being as accurate to the source material as possible, even if that means a tiny symbol on the figure that happens to be illegal in Germany. I'd never judge anyone that just wants a movie accurate toy, and I would hope people wouldn't judge me for wanting that either.

I saw an Indy at my local Target. Passed on him though because of the stupid "eco friendly" packaging. Not paying $25 for something I can't check the paint on.

Maybe I'll grab them when/if they re-release them in regular packaging.
I did the same over the weekend. Not liking the "blind" box thing, and I quickly looked up reviews online and they didn't sell me on the figure. The face looking off and some other frustrations for $25. I admit to initially feeling nostalgic when I happened across it, but wasn't the homerun I would have needed to justify buying this, and it would have been the only one I got from the series.

Not to bad …
Did you post these on Facebook, too? That clear coat really did wonders! I'd be tempted to try it on mine, but I'm a little worried it will yellow or flake off over time...

Did you post these on Facebook, too? That clear coat really did wonders! I'd be tempted to try it on mine, but I'm a little worried it will yellow or flake off over time...
No I did not. No clear-coat applied. These phots are straight out of box. Blind box figures are ‘tricky’ because what you get paint-wise is what you get…

No I did not. No clear-coat applied. These phots are straight out of box. Blind box figures are ‘tricky’ because what you get paint-wise is what you get…
Thanks for the clarification. Regardless, your figures look great!

Back