Hasbro Black Series BOBA FETT helmet

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I did but it was a bit scary, as it was in there pretty good and I had to use some force to take off. It eventually snapped out. (This was to my initial helmet that the electronics were not working and I was putting it back into the original box.)

Yea I tried for awhile but I was like I’m gonna end up breaking this thing so I just left it on. In the midst of a move, opened to check out and couldn’t put in back in the box once the range finder was attached.

IMG_3861.jpg

I'm looking forward to get Mythos boba then this setup will be shine :)

Man I finally got my grubby hands on this helmet at BB yesterday but had to return it due to a double permanent scuff mark on the damn visor.

The kill count bars was just slightly at a downward angle towards the end but not enough to warrant a return I would have kept it had it not been for that damn scuff or glue mark.

Ughhh I will continue waiting on my Dorkside PO to arrive but i?m afraid of getting this one online.

Hell i?m afraid of getting anything Hasbro vehicle or helmet related online lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Could I just put the helmet directly on this as it comes or would I need to add a small styrofoam ball on the end? Seems like by itself it would be hard to balance possibly..

I don't own the Fett helmet, but many years ago I had my MR CE Stormtrooper helmet on a similar stand, and didn't use a ball on the end. It depends on the stand and helmet.

Thanks for the heads up I just bought it because I need to return my second helmet to Best Buy first one had scuff marks on the visor and now my second one has a deep scratch going down the middle wtf.

My Slave 1 came with a white dot stuck on the front and my Luke XW came with warped cannons wtf Hasbro lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Is that sturdy enough? I worried that maybe the weight of the helmet could tip over just a regular styrofoam head.

the helmet isn't very heavy. and it's ballanced out pretty good. Perhaps if you put it in a place where there's a lot of wind or doors slamming into it, it might tip over, but on a sturdy surface in your house it will be fine.

Back