Hasbro Black Series BOBA FETT helmet

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This looks great.. I'm a Fett fan, but not enough to have a full size bucket.

I only wish the BS Vader helmet looked anywhere near as good and accurate as this.

Yeah, its a little puzzling considering the Kylo Ren, Stormtrooper, Poe and Luke X Wing Helmets, and now Boba were all near perfect in terms of screen accuracy as far as shape and size(for a ~$100 toy).

It would have been cool if they made their Vader helmet a ROTS version since they went with the 3 part reveal style.

Great review rnbuda.
I?ve been wanting to get a FPH2 kit for the past couple years. Best cast imo as well. I should?ve picked one up... would have been a nice project to start in this quarantine. Still on my BUCKETlist to build my own.

Great review. Like I wrote in that thread, Always enjoy seeing someone with knowledge analyse these helmets.

Skickat fr?n min iPhone med Tapatalk

Info on the prototype Fett helmet, quoted from rebelscum:

Q: FANTHA TRACKS

Will the proto Boba Fett helmet be using the same mould as the original The Black Series Fett lid? You can see the sculpted weathering on the cheeks in the images you released last Friday.

A: HASBRO

Due too tooling costs, only the dome will be new, to remove the sculpted yet iconic dent in the helmet. The rest of the parts are reused, so any sculpted weathering will be present.

Rumours flying around about a BS helmet from The Mandalorian. I hope so!

I'm still waiting for my Boba, supplier should have it next week.

I got mine yesterday. Looks great for a "toy".

And I was amazed it came with a European instructionsheet. I didn't think they would release it over here.

I did but it was a bit scary, as it was in there pretty good and I had to use some force to take off. It eventually snapped out. (This was to my initial helmet that the electronics were not working and I was putting it back into the original box.)

Back