Hasbro appreciation thread.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm in Toronto Canada...well, actually the GTA(Greater Toronto Area).

Anyone have any idea how long it takes to get the mail-away Boba Fett? It's been about 8 weeks and I still haven't gotten anything from Hasbro...

Mine took about half that time, but it did arrive smashed. With any luck, the delay is due to a change in packaging.

I'm holding off Star Wars right now until Wave 2 of vintage hits here in Toronto,Canada. There are a slew of vintage AT-AT's at a few local TRU's near me for $129.99 each, i am waiting for those to drop or a sale but, at the same time i keep rethinking my decision on this purchase, i have no frigging room for it...still have my AT-TE mint in box for the same reason.

im a MOC collector...but yesterday i started to slowly open up my stuff....am expecting a child early next yr...and space is at a premium-u know it as a fellow SW collector ;)
So stoked at some of Hasbros earlier Episode 1 releases...nute gunray and Rune Haako are so very detailed!!

I picked up that Ultimate Rise of Fett Battle Pack today.. I told myself I'd wait for the ESB version, but I was bored and carrying too much money in my wallet at the time to dissaude me. Great stuff all around, although it would have been nice to have that exploding Jango helmet in with this stuff too. Doesn't feel right without a mandalorian in the set.

Very interested to see what changes would be made to the ship.. The Force Unleashed Rancor and RotJ Rancor turned out vastly different, through creative minor differences.

Found new Tie Bomber at Walmart this morning for $39.99 CAN, i have no interest at all in this one.

Well over the last few days I have been tracking a few things down. Got the Owen/Maul and Cammie/Fixer comic packs for $35 shipped and paid a good chunk for the new AT-ST Driver. I like the driver but for the attached harness. Haven't tried getting the goggles on over the helmet yet either - boiling water here we come.

Found new Tie Bomber at Walmart this morning for $39.99 CAN, i have no interest at all in this one.

Is there any difference between this Tie Bomber and prior Walmart exclusive Tie Bombers? Or is this just a repackage?

New Hoth Ultra Battlepacks:

013-1.jpg

014-2.jpg

016-1.jpg

018-1.jpg

021-1.jpg

032.jpg

025-1.jpg

026-1.jpg

029.jpg

031.jpg

These are awesome looking sets. If you bought several of each you could have the whole battleground worked out minus all the Walkers.

How much are these sets retailing for again?

Does anyone know if they fixed the walkers leg joints? Both of mine snapped seconds after opening, and Hasbro doesn't replace them.

Back