Hasbro appreciation thread.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey bud - Ive seen these in 3 targets and at all 3 they've been displayed in the DVD section, not the toy section.

Hopefully this helps!

Thanks, yeah, I have been checking the whole store for them. There is a slot in multiple stores for them with the 29.99 pp but no sets to be found.

So picked up the new Rogue one Stormtrooper in 3 3/4" scale. May be one of the best sculpts that hasbro has ever done for this character. Helmet looks amazing. Not bad for $7.47

has anybody here picked up the new mini Titanium helmets of Death Trooper/Endor , McVader/fem Fett? wondering how good their scale is against HT/Sideshow 1/6 scale helmet

Wondering about the McVader, Boushh and Fett helmets too. I haven't seen any in stores yet.

So picked up the new Rogue one Stormtrooper in 3 3/4" scale. May be one of the best sculpts that hasbro has ever done for this character. Helmet looks amazing. Not bad for $7.47

Yeah, I love it. The RO stormie design alterations aren't noticeable at the 3 3/4" scale, so it just looks like a really nicely done OT stormie.

Unfortunately it pretty much has 1978-era articulation.:lol

The added armor bits are pretty weird too, especially the pauldron - aka the "half pauldron."

Once these vintage Kenner cardbacks hit next year RO's link to the OT will be complete. :yess:

San-Diego-Comic-Con-2017-Star-Wars-Hasbro-Panel-096.jpg

After a 5 years hiatus, finally some 3.75" stuff to get excited over. I may have to shift part of my 1/6 funds back to that TVC relaunch. Expecially looking forward to that Jedha Assault Tank :yess:

3 3/4 Assault Tank hopefully comes with those kyber crates. That set would be fun to repaint/weather.
These are coming out next year?

Just popping in to share my excitement.

After 22 years of dreaming, my Jabba wish is finally realized. I love my '83 Kenner Jabba, had so much fun playing with him, and I've always felt like Kenner did a good job capturing him back then. When the Kenner line started up again in '95, I dreamt of a Jabba with a sculpt as good as the vintage Kenner with modern paint apps. It took until 2004 to even get a ROTJ Jabba, and what came was a step up in paint but a huge miss in sculpt and accessories, then in 2010 we got a new ROTJ Jabba which was a step up from 2004 in paint and sculpt, but still not as nice as the '83, and his lower half is made of thin, cheap, sticky rubber. I started to lose hope and was shocked that they couldn't best a figure from 1983. Finally, someone had the good sense to scale down the awesome 6" Black Series Jabba and put it out in the 4" scale, unfortunately, QC was horrible and it was part of a $100 set with other figures I didn't need. After years of watching eBay auctions, I finally found one for price and quality that I could be happy with and he came today and now the Jabba I dreamt of is in my hands and worth the wait.

IMG_7690.jpg

Yeah it is really great, despite the issues. With a repaint and some tweaks the original 6" Jabba could look exactly like he does in ROTJ.

A buddy of mine took that rubbery lower half 2010 Jabba (back row on far right in your pic) and put a plastic "extender" inisde the body - not sure what he used - and it vertically stretched the body part and it looked pretty great. It's almost like the mold/sculpt was correct but the rubbery material sagged, making him look like he was melting.

Back