Hasbro appreciation thread.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, actually there's two. One scaled down for the asst.II vehicles and a ESB repaint of the Rise of boba Fett version.
The former should be available shortly and the later will be a Amazon fall exclusive.

Well, actually there's two. One scaled down for the asst.II vehicles and a ESB repaint of the Rise of boba Fett version.The former should be available shortly and the later will be a Amazon fall exclusive.

Thats great to know, I was going to buy a second to repaint in ESB scheme, but tagged a loose one to watch on Ebay this week that was at 30 bucks and it ended up at around 140. :monkey4

If they're really that high priced now, I'm very glad to see that its going to be available again.

Thats great to know, I was going to buy a second to repaint in ESB scheme, but tagged a loose one to watch on Ebay this week that was at 30 bucks and it ended up at around 140. :monkey4

If they're really that high priced now, I'm very glad to see that its going to be available again.

I can wait! :panic:

Hasbro_Presentation_International_Toy_Fair_2013_Star_Wars-44_zpsedffa880.jpg

I can wait! :panic:

Hasbro_Presentation_International_Toy_Fair_2013_Star_Wars-44_zpsedffa880.jpg

Someone did a nice repaint of the "Rise of Fett" model in the customs section, its gonna be great having this big bad mofo in both color schemes :clap

Cause I sure wasn't sure I could do justice repainting one myself. :lol

I wish hasbro would revisit the sandcrawler like they did the bmf & at-at and a few other vehicles. Bigger, stronger, faster..........:lecture

I wish hasbro would revisit the sandcrawler like they did the bmf & at-at and a few other vehicles. Bigger, stronger, faster..........:lecture

Amen to that.

I am a total sucker for the vintage packaging. Thought Toys r us' price on the Falcon was rediculous, but happy i got it when it was on sale at 50% off. Slave 1 and the X-wing are a must get for me.

I've been really happy with what Hasbro has put out in the last few years.

Modern Ships I have:
Slave 1 in ESB colors (I posted the repaint)
Millenium Falcon
AT-AT
AT-ST
Snow Speeder
Speeder bike (x3)
Tie Fighter (big wings)
Luke's X-Wing from Trench Run
Vader's Advanced Tie Fighter from Trench Run
Tie Bomber
Queen's Big Silver Ship
Sith Infiltrator
Sand Skiff

Modern Ships I want:
Tie Intercepter (upcoming!!!)
Vintage Death Star update (multiple levels, compactor)
Jabba's Barge
Sandcraller

Thats a horrible example, that 3.75 Han looks like old man Harrison with you Harrison hair. :lol
Maybe its a bad pic, but he looks trash.

And that C3-P0 looks like he's painted, whereas the older ones looked like they were (correctly) plated metal. IMO, only Han looks even remotely like the actor playing him.

It's already been touched on ad nauseum all over the various SW boards, but because the VC C-3PO there is a super articulated figure, vac metalizing it would be kinda pointless.. seeing that all that poseability would likely cause the paint to flake away over time. It's an impractical process..

That said - the paint they went with is rather garish anyway, & besides - all those removable panels just ruined an otherwise beautiful sculpt. :lol

Did you guys know that 6" Black Series Boba Fett is gonna be a SDCC exclusive? I hope so anyways.

Do you know that or hope that? Sort of seems like it would be a strange choice - wouldn't it be the best seller of the line?

This isn't new news. But, it hasn't been 100% officially confirmed either. Probably why he says "hope"

Actually, a 6" Boba Fett with Han in Carbonite set is the SDCC exclusive and I'm pretty sure it was confirmed by someone at Hasbro, though not "officially" announced yet. There was a story, I thought at Rebelscum, but now can't find it, where a Hasbro employee had discussed the carbonite block.

I'm quite sure that a single carded Boba will be right around the corner at retail, probably in wave 2 since they will already have him completed.

Last edited:
Back