HASBRO AOU 18" Hulkbuster Titan Hero (WITH IN HAND PICS!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thyre out already! Im going to bulid a custom army-bot using this as a base. Heres my first one being used by the emperor....

IMAG2007.jpg

They have these in Asda for £35 if anyone in the UK is after one, I may have a dabble myself.

What is Asda? Really want one. Seems to be impossible overhere in Germany. :gah:

It's a UK based subsidiary of Walmart.
If you want one, i can buy one in my local store and post it to you if you want. Just actual cost and actual postage. I don't mind helping you out. PM me if you want one.
It's £35 for the HB, so that's €50, and before postage is figured. So i can imagine if it's too expensive.

Not the best pic of my latest repaint but here are three of my repaints with a size comparison of the smaller and larger Hulkbusters.

hulkbusters.jpg

Thank you! Exactly. I just can't squeeze out $825 for the Hot Toys version to stand behind the other Avengers.

These are totally amazing! I wish wish wish I knew how to do this because I would have a go,
But I'd only muck it up...are there detailed instructions anywhere on how do this ?

It's a UK based subsidiary of Walmart.
If you want one, i can buy one in my local store and post it to you if you want. Just actual cost and actual postage. I don't mind helping you out. PM me if you want one.
It's £35 for the HB, so that's €50, and before postage is figured. So i can imagine if it's too expensive.
Are Asda still selling this, or anywhere else in the uk, looked on asda website and no luck ?
Don't really wanna import from US, expensive shipping & import charges are making around $100 (£70-80) !!!

Are Asda still selling this, or anywhere else in the uk, looked on asda website and no luck ?
Don't really wanna import from US, expensive shipping & import charges are making around $100 (£70-80) !!!

Well... The bad news is that Asda had mountains of them and even dropped the price to £19.99 before selling out just before christmas.
The good news is that i prospectively picked another one up to begin with for the member who posted above. He just never got back to me as to whether he wanted it. If you want it, you can have it for cost plus shipping to you.

Well... The bad news is that Asda had mountains of them and even dropped the price to £19.99 before selling out just before christmas.
The good news is that i prospectively picked another one up to begin with for the member who posted above. He just never got back to me as to whether he wanted it. If you want it, you can have it for cost plus shipping to you.

That'd be great mate!

I've sent you a PM. Fantastic bud.

Back