Hasbro 6" Black Series Star Wars line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
any inhand reviews of dengar yet?

no-one else chomping at the bit for dengar inhand reviews? :panic:

im searching YouTube hourly lol. betting robo via fwoosh will be first possibly, he is anxious to get as well i think.

So are Gamorrean Guards hitting Target in quantity now? I found 10 just sitting on the shelf. And a couple pollock's, I mean mholocks, or whoever/whatever the hell it is.

I didnt pick up the guard though. He looks great, but not $30 great and I only buy certain figures.

no-one else chomping at the bit for dengar inhand reviews? :panic:

im searching YouTube hourly lol. betting robo via fwoosh will be first possibly, he is anxious to get as well i think.

robo said review possibly before the weekend, stoked to see his thoughts on it.:clap ordering soon i think.

So are Gamorrean Guards hitting Target in quantity now? I found 10 just sitting on the shelf. And a couple pollock's, I mean mholocks, or whoever/whatever the hell it is.

I didnt pick up the guard though. He looks great, but not $30 great and I only buy certain figures.

you may have seen them when the case went out cuz i saw that many once and next day all gone when i went back

Wow so cool! look how you used perspective and made that tiny 3 3/4" 3PO fit right in, slick!
But don't think I didn't notice that's the wrong Chewie.

Thanks!
:wink1: It is the wrong Chewie (all I have!) was it the bandolier or the hairdo? But you DIDN'T notice Leia isn't wearing her jacket (or boots!)! :lol
Amazing work! Love the "behind the scenes" shot! :clap

Freaking awesome forced perspective with the Falcon! :clap

And 3PO!!
Holy crap you're right! :thud:

Thanks All!
[FONT=&quot]Save[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Save[/FONT]

Thanks!
:wink1: It is the wrong Chewie (all I have!) was it the bandolier or the hairdo? But you DIDN'T notice Leia isn't wearing her jacket (or boots!)! :lol
Lol it was the bandolier which I only saw in the "set" pic and yea Leia totally tricked me.

Is there any word of them redoing the Gamorrean with the new face printing tech?

Or at least redoing without all the chocolate pudding slop all over his face?

Padme Announced

zWzGQv6.jpg

Back