Hasbro 6" Black Series Star Wars line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like both the RO and ANH versions but I also always have had a super weak spot for a super glossy Vader helmet.

Yeah, I hear you man. Super glossy Vader is something I want pretty bad too, but I just cant get over the issues with the HT ESB helmet, not for what it's costing anyway. $267 bucks should deliver us a much more accurate product. Just my opinion!

Yeah, I hear you man. Super glossy Vader is something I want pretty bad too, but I just cant get over the issues with the HT ESB helmet, not for what it's costing anyway. $267 bucks should deliver us a much more accurate product. Just my opinion!

Oh for sure, its the biggest reason I’ve stuck with my RO Vader. Liked it more than ANH version and wanted to upgrade to the ESB version, since its my fav film, but Vader from second favourite film with less flaws won the day.

Don't know if this has already been mentioned but, head swap. Just need to fix the hair. leia-a.jpg
leia-2.jpg
leia-3.jpg
leia-4.jpg

Last edited:
That looks great SD! I might just have to buy a second one and do the same.
I only found one Leia today at Target with bad paint but I decided to buy it anyways. Hopefully they get more in and I'll ask if I can return the one for another with better paint.

That looks great SD! I might just have to buy a second one and do the same.
I only found one Leia today at Target with bad paint but I decided to buy it anyways. Hopefully they get more in and I'll ask if I can return the one for another with better paint.

Thanks
Target.com has Leia for 19.99 and free two day shipping if you use your red card.
You can buy online and return in store.

Last edited:
Thanks
Target.com has Leia for 19.99 and free two day shipping if you use your red card.
You can buy online and return in store.

Thanks for the advice! I run the risk of getting another dud in the mail if I go that route. I'll just keep it in it's bag with receipt in the truck and check Targets until I can find one with great paint in person and do an exchange.

Thing is on the shelf it looks like they're doing a Samba dance....aaaaand one two three and one two three cha-cha-cha!

chacha2.jpg

Thanks for the advice! I run the risk of getting another dud in the mail if I go that route. I'll just keep it in it's bag with receipt in the truck and check Targets until I can find one with great paint in person and do an exchange.

I'm surprised you got a dud I got both mine online one from ebay and one from target and they both are fine. This new face print is impressive it is right up there with the import figures as far a likeness goes IMO

I'm surprised you got a dud I got both mine online one from ebay and one from target and they both are fine. This new face print is impressive it is right up there with the import figures as far a likeness goes IMO

I can see why mine was the last one left, the lips are printed off center and the right eye is a bit off center too.
The face print tech can be bad at times. I looked at several ML Wasp figures in person for great face paint on the unmasked Evangeline Lilly head and they're more likely to look off somewhat.
Sometimes I have luck with buying blindly on the web. The Ant-Man Yellowjacket set I was going to get at Gamestop months ago had terrible paint on the Paul Rudd head so I didn't buy it. Then a few weeks ago I took a chance on a damaged Ant-Man Yellowajacket set on Amazon that was heavily discounted and lucked out with great paint.
Hopefully the Target Leia will get a restock soon so I can pick out a good one.

That looks great SkullDuggery. Are you going to do the mod some people have been doing where you cut Bespin Escape Leia’s pigtails off and replace it with Slave Leia’s hair bun & braids instead?

Here's one cyguypopart from Instagram did, complete with a repaint.

41856672_247973909252974_1829993450889971010_n.jpg

I think I'll definitely try this if I can find a second Bespin Escape Leia.

Last edited:
That looks great SkullDuggery. Are you going to do the mod some people have been doing where you cut Bespin Escape Leia’s pigtails off and replace it with Slave Leia’s hair bun & braids instead?

Here's one cyguypopart from Instagram did, complete with a repaint.

View attachment 430213

I think I'll definitely try this if I can find a second Bespin Escape Leia.

Yea WOW that's an incredible paint job looks JUST like Carrie Fisher! I saw that guys work on all the dolls he's made he is very talented. I want to do the hair mod but my job has me working so much overtime I don't have any time to play with my toys. Stupid Job taking up all my time lol but I wouldn't be able to buy toys without it, eh whaddya gonna do?
I keep telling you guys target.com has bespin escape Leia.

Back