Hasbro 6" Black Series Star Wars line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone know if the Zuckuss figure will be available anywhere in the US besides the Disney Store? Will it be available online?

These are mostly Black Series figures. I have too much fun with these. My poor wife. This is our family room mantel. I suppose I should move all these to the basement with the rest of my toys...NAH! SW0.jpg
SW1.jpg
SW2.jpg
SW3.jpg
SW4.jpg
SW5.jpg
SW6.jpg
SW7.jpg
SW8.jpg

That’s an incredible setup SkullDuggery.

The new wave is up for preorder at BBTS. I just nabbed Skiff Lando, Hoth Leia & Dengar.

Got the Solo based Chewie fig. Huge improvement over prior releases in the black series line, imo
Cool is the bandolier removeable so you can swap it out with the OT bandolier because I unfortunately don't want anything from Disney SW frankly it's depressing.

That is an epic display with amazing poses thanks for sharing.
Thanks!
That’s an incredible setup SkullDuggery.

The new wave is up for preorder at BBTS. I just nabbed Skiff Lando, Hoth Leia & Dengar.
Thanks! And thanks for the heads up guess I'll head over to BBTS myself after I just promised myself to lay off the star wars toys. I'm spending a small fortune here, with HT Emperor on PO and trying to talk myself out of the HT Anakin cuz I don't want to start down the slippery slope of the prequels LOL.

canofhumdingers great poses. If you're missing Baze I'd recommend checking five below if you have one locally. Apparently they've been getting the RO BS wave.

Anyone know if the Zuckuss figure will be available anywhere in the US besides the Disney Store? Will it be available online?

same question! is in toysRus in Canada and pretty sure all on bay now are via that.

wants badly but 50 bucks is way too much.:slap

canofhumdingers great poses. If you're missing Baze I'd recommend checking five below if you have one locally. Apparently they've been getting the RO BS wave.

Thanks. I’ve been checking five below periodically for a few weeks now to no avail. I found Chirrut at Tuesday Morning after reading other people had seen these guys showing up there as well a week or two after the initial five below reports came out. Tuesday morning actually had a huge pile of Star Wars stuff, much of it stuff that has been really hard to find at retail (like the last wave of Walmart exclusive black series 3.75” figures) for 60% or more off MSRP. It was really hard to walk away with just Chirrut, but I’m really trying to reign in and restructure my collection.

Hasbro 6" Black Series Star Wars line

Received Han from BBTS today (have had zero luck in stores). By no means a great figure, just glad to be getting BS Empire figures. Han just looks odd in any position I try so going with a basic pose I guess.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
a92fea5cb0a3b45d7d251e16518177fc.jpg

Re: Hasbro 6" Black Series Star Wars line

Received Han from BBTS today (have had zero luck in stores). By no means a great figure, just glad to be getting BS Empire figures. Han just looks odd in any position I try so going with a basic pose I guess.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
a92fea5cb0a3b45d7d251e16518177fc.jpg

Hopefully that means we start seeing these at our local Targets soon

So forgive my ignorance but was the SDCC Han the only one with the infamous "Ford Finger" or does the standard release have it too?

Back