Hasbro 6" Black Series Star Wars line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A few more announced by Hasbro at NYCC....

View attachment 429249

Seeing those, and especially Aphra, BT and 000, i wish Hasbro would be as effective shrinking 6" to 4". So many figures from TFA (and following movies) i'd want right now. Solo (leather jacket), General Hux, General Leia, Poe (Jakku), Guavian Enforcer, FO Tie Pilot, K-2SO, Director Krennic and so on. Come on Hasbro, get to it.

Managed to find a bunch of General Veers at WG along with more of the Thing. All the G. Veers paint looked great, can't pick a bad one. Great looking figure with the helmet and armor on. I still don't get why this was made an exclusive, I'd much rather have this than that f'n Constable Zuvio. Only one issue is the detent joints in the ankles, it's hard to get the feet in a good standing position with where they placed the detents. The feet are either too far down or up.
Still couldn't recommend this more.

I got a leia from target online, but her torso seems off center. The head also kind of looks like it sits too far forward on the neck. Sculpt is pretty nice, though

82A54D5C-87D9-4BBE-B823-1DE54B05D70F.jpeg

From what I've heard, most of our local Walmarts got a case in either last night or today.

Very cool! I'm gonna try my luck at the two sucky Wal-Marts on my way home after work. Not expecting to find one, but still gotta try lol

Not familiar with this series at all but is this a 6 inch Vadar? It looks phenomenal. Is this a stock figure or custom? More info please!
Thanks.

That's a straight up, out of the box 40th anniversary Black Series Vader. Released on a vintage style card in the early bird set, then later re-released with added paint as a regular black series boxed figure. It's a fantastic figure!

Anybody finding the newer or current BS waves? My targets seem to only have the damn Solo peg warmers as well as IJ Rey and a ton of Solo Chewies :slap

My Walmart’s are pathetic as the SW is reduced to a tiny section in the stores with again only a few SOLO figures

It looks like the BS stock has about dried up at my targets

Anybody finding the newer or current BS waves? My targets seem to only have the damn Solo peg warmers as well as IJ Rey and a ton of Solo Chewies :slap

My Walmart’s are pathetic as the SW is reduced to a tiny section in the stores with again only a few SOLO figures

It looks like the BS stock has about dried up at my targets

I've never seen the Gamorrean Guard at Target, but I did see the ESB Leia yesterday (4 on the pegs). And a bunch of SOLO Chewies and other SOLO figures too , 2 Jawa's & a few Death Star Troopers.

I've never seen the Gamorrean Guard at Target, but I did see the ESB Leia yesterday (4 on the pegs). And a bunch of SOLO Chewies and other SOLO figures too , 2 Jawa's & a few Death Star Troopers.

I’m seeing the GG here and there, i’ll wait..I think he will be on sale by the holidays

Best Vader figure ever (below 1/6 scale that is lol)

Yup :rock

Which is your favorite HT Vader anyways?

Not familiar with this series at all but is this a 6 inch Vadar? It looks phenomenal. Is this a stock figure or custom? More info please!
Thanks.

BS Vader 100% stock with zero customization done to it.

That one is the 2nd release after the carded 40th.

That's a straight up, out of the box 40th anniversary Black Series Vader. Released on a vintage style card in the early bird set, then later re-released with added paint as a regular black series boxed figure. It's a fantastic figure!

Bingo!

Yup :rock

Which is your favorite HT Vader anyways?

ANH all the way brother! The RO Vader looks great to me too, but that HT ESB seems like a big disappointment to me based on the pics I've seen.

I have the first ANH release, though judging on pics I think I would rather have gotten the one that came in the Tarkin two pack just for the better gloves, tighter body suit and better placed belt/codpiece. Was able to hide or tweak those shortcomings on mine though, so if I never upgrade, it's all good :)

ANH all the way brother! The RO Vader looks great to me too, but that HT ESB seems like a big disappointment to me based on the pics I've seen.

I have the first ANH release, though judging on pics I think I would rather have gotten the one that came in the Tarkin two pack just for the better gloves, tighter body suit and better placed belt/codpiece. Was able to hide or tweak those shortcomings on mine though, so if I never upgrade, it's all good :)

I like both the RO and ANH versions but I also always have had a super weak spot for a super glossy Vader helmet.

Back