Hasbro 6" Black Series Star Wars line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Some of my recent acquisitions:

IMG_9112.jpg

IMG_9134.jpg

IMG_9159.jpg

IMG_9168.jpg

IMG_9182 (2).jpg

IMG_9196 (4).jpg

IMG_9203 (2).jpg

Dewback looks great there. From the side the joints look a bit ugly and the trooper vs lizard scale issues seem more apparent. I like that angle - really hides the couple of issues it has and shows how great that headsculpt is.

I really need a couple of 6" Gamorreans NOW. Even though the knees look a bit funky, the fig overall looks to be one of the best 6" figs to date and love the articulated mouth.

Re: Hasbro legends 6" sw figures

eBay pickup from hasbro store - at retail but a pristine box and FAST! Delivery. Glad to have him.
4ae429a5cbbc97550dd41e013221cad1.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The paint apps have the same issues as the 6" Tauntaun (weird "make-up" look to the head details - lipstick/eyeliner - with some oddly prominent color choices,) but still a very nice fig, in some ways superior to the Sideshow 1/6 version. Can't wait to get it in-hand. Saw this on ebay...

s-l1600.jpg

The only part that seems strange to me is the red on the bridge of the nose, pretty sure it's green on every mask.

Hasbro sure has been getting a lot of mileage with that Imperial Officer body. :lol

I wish we had a clearer image of the head.

Yesss! A welcome addition, now bring us Snowtrooper commander and we'll have all the Imperial Hoth troops!

REALLY wish they will do a bounty hunters box set once all single releases(dengar, zuckuss) are out cuz prices on Bossk and IG-88 are beyond silly now.

REALLY wish they will do a bounty hunters box set once all single releases(dengar, zuckuss) are out cuz prices on Bossk and IG-88 are beyond silly now.

They'll probably release a box set with an upgraded Fett after all the others are released so we have to re-buy them lol

They'll probably release a box set with an upgraded Fett after all the others are released so we have to re-buy them lol

ha! yeah sounds like sumthin they would do for sure, fine by me im happy with my mafex fett and wouldn't mind comparing to bs ver inahnd, so i would buy instantly. i saw a IG-88 at a local walgreens yrs back and didnt get regret that big time. was re-readin the bouty hunters book the older EU one and was thinkin i need good figs for all not just fett was lookin at the sideshows 1/6 then was like nahh save loot/space and go for BS and then i see are almost same price now lol

ha! yeah sounds like sumthin they would do for sure, fine by me im happy with my mafex fett and wouldn't mind comparing to bs ver inahnd, so i would buy instantly. i saw a IG-88 at a local walgreens yrs back and didnt get regret that big time. was re-readin the bouty hunters book the older EU one and was thinkin i need good figs for all not just fett was lookin at the sideshows 1/6 then was like nahh save loot/space and go for BS and then i see are almost same price now lol

It’s really pretty insane right?? I’m lucky I grabbed IG and Bossk when they were still around $40, and Ive got mafex esb fett too, but I’ll admit I would probably still buy a box set just cause I bet it would look awesome sealed in the box on the shelf.

ROTS Anakin is the one im really regretting passing on nowadays!

It’s really pretty insane right?? I’m lucky I grabbed IG and Bossk when they were still around $40, and Ive got mafex esb fett too, but I’ll admit I would probably still buy a box set just cause I bet it would look awesome sealed in the box on the shelf.

ROTS Anakin is the one im really regretting passing on nowadays!
The Emperor is the one I really regret not picking up, I assumed he'd go to discount on Amazon so held out too long and missed out.
The IG88 fig is a bit disappointing btw - it is impressive how much articulation Hasbro managed to work into a very limiting design but it's woefully undersized when placed next to other BS figs. Also the elbow covers disintigrated in a very short period of time...

Back