Hasbro 6" Black Series Star Wars line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No, she got off social media because she realized none of us need that crap. We should all get off it and have real conversations with real people. We might all find we are not that different once you actually talk to someone in person. Social media has made us all hateful, close minded and selfish. Its extremely toxic. And being a celeb just puts a target on their back in social media. She was smart to get off it. I got off FB over a year ago and i don't miss it for second.

You will not find answers reading everything you can on your phone. Its just a rabbit hole of narcissistic feedback of what you want to see, then it tells you what you want to hear and buy. None of us get the truth on it. It's really such a waste. Imagine if people took all their hours they spent on social media every week and instead learned a new skill, trade or craft, we would accomplish so much more. Thats what I did, I got off most of my social media and have been concentrating on my art and I try to spend just a few minutes before bed reading about the new toys coming out. But during the day, just gotta stay away from it.

I am happy she was able to make the jump off it. Hopefully she's happier now. :)

End Rant.

Agree with you 100% on your view of social media!

On the Black series stuff though, does anyone know if Hasbro is planning a mudtrooper and patrol trooper in the line? I'm finding myself desperately needing these in 1/12 scale lol

New comic con exclusives are previewed. Han with mynock looks cool. Will grab a couple while I’m there.

Han looks cool so far from that one pic, but his face is hidden from that mask. Hopefully he's got a great headsculpt and face paint!

Saw the Rey/Kylo centerpiece too. Interesting that Rey is a centerpeice statue, but Kylo appears to be a fully articulated action figure. I notice he has the neck cover (whatever that's called lol). I want the Kylo jsut for that, but dont want to pay 110 for the set..

There is a pic from yak_face on instagram showing Han's face.

It has a smiling sort of expression. Not sure how I feel about it.

Also, Hasbro NEEDS to do something about those left hands.

There is a pic from yak_face on instagram showing Han's face.

It has a smiling sort of expression. Not sure how I feel about it.

Also, Hasbro NEEDS to do something about those left hands.

Thanks for that! He looks pretty good to me. Not figuarts quality, but better than the ANH BS Han

Meh we know eventually they will release this in general..no need to rush and get this Han ..look at TLJ Luke and Jedi Rey, peg warmers now that started as SDCC exclusives

The Falcon piece is cool, but I can wait for a regular release ESB Han, but at least we know they are now planning on that version. :clap

Yeah I can wait for the general release.

I just hope they don’t make the general release Bespin Han hard to find like Old Han from TFA was at first. I remember it took me over three months before I actually got old Han at the stores after it was released.

Might be difficult to find an abundance of ESB Bespin Han when it ever comes out because there will be no TRUs anymore :pfft:

I wonder if the Disneystore will restock BS waves like they did in the beginning since TRUs will be gone after this summer. :dunno

Amazon has the BS early bird/Vader set for $17 so grabbed it, along with the 40th DS Commander for $13. Can't wait to get them in-hand.

I have been sticking to a strict only-Imperials (and white Boba) theme with my BS6 collection to keep numbers down, but that Gammy Guard looks too damn good, as does Lando and Dengar.:gah:

Amazon has the BS early bird/Vader set for $17 so grabbed it, along with the 40th DS Commander for $13. Can't wait to get them in-hand.

I have been sticking to a strict only-Imperials (and white Boba) theme with my BS6 collection to keep numbers down, but that Gammy Guard looks too damn good, as does Lando and Dengar.:gah:

Great deal on the Vader, I've picked up a few on clearance just for the extra stands lol

The DS commander is nice too, but the current boxed version has much much nicer face paint. I would recommend that one if you can find a deal on it too, it looks like a completely different headsculpt.

Meh we know eventually they will release this in general..no need to rush and get this Han ..look at TLJ Luke and Jedi Rey, peg warmers now that started as SDCC exclusives
Personally I don’t see the Jedi Rey pegwarming much, but what I do see is the Island Journey Rey at just about every Target. It’s disappointing since it’s easily one of the best Black Series figures Hasbro has done. I guess the issue is that they keep putting it in cases so it’s stacking up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Personally I don’t see the Jedi Rey pegwarming much, but what I do see is the Island Journey Rey at just about every Target. It’s disappointing since it’s easily one of the best Black Series figures Hasbro has done. I guess the issue is that they keep putting it in cases so it’s stacking up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I guess it depends where you live. Because I keep seeing Jedi Rey everywhere including Target in my area but barely IJ Rey yet. Only a few stores :dunno

BTW, isn’t it odd they keep labeling Han’s ESB outfit as “ Bespin Outfit “ when he pretty much had the outfit since the beginning of the film on Hoth, the asteroid and Bespin :lol

Last edited:
I hardly see any Reys in my area nowadays, just the IJ rey once in a while. For the most part, I see Maz and young Solo with one or two other figures from the solo wave.

I hardly see any Reys in my area nowadays, just the IJ rey once in a while. For the most part, I see Maz and young Solo with one or two other figures from the solo wave.

Yeah that young Han has become the Cassian Endor of the stores..they can’t sell that figure :lol

Great deal on the Vader, I've picked up a few on clearance just for the extra stands lol

The DS commander is nice too, but the current boxed version has much much nicer face paint. I would recommend that one if you can find a deal on it too, it looks like a completely different headsculpt.

Bummer - didn't know that on the commander. Thanks for the heads-up. The boxed version was only a few bucks more but I really wanted the 40th packaging. Maybe I'll keep that one in package and grab the boxed version on my next Amazon order. Have been really itching for a good deal on the Wampa or Dewback but they are still high (though I noticed the Sandie the Dewback comes with seems to have the same oversized one the original fig had.) 6" Landspeeder's starting to look good though.

The Vader I can't wait to get in-hand. It looks amazing. I'm doing an all-Imperials usage of the early bird display - ATAT driver, Sandie, Snowie, Stormie, white Boba ("supertrooper") and DS Commander with Vader in the middle.:yess:

Bummer - didn't know that on the commander. Thanks for the heads-up. The boxed version was only a few bucks more but I really wanted the 40th packaging. Maybe I'll keep that one in package and grab the boxed version on my next Amazon order. Have been really itching for a good deal on the Wampa or Dewback but they are still high (though I noticed the Sandie the Dewback comes with seems to have the same oversized one the original fig had.) 6" Landspeeder's starting to look good though.

The Vader I can't wait to get in-hand. It looks amazing. I'm doing an all-Imperials usage of the early bird display - ATAT driver, Sandie, Snowie, Stormie, white Boba ("supertrooper") and DS Commander with Vader in the middle.:yess:

I have Vader #43 and he's fantastic. I haven't seen the 40th Vader in hand so i don't know if there are any differences. But man, for a little 6" figure its one of the best Vaders.

I just got Obi-Wan #32 today. He is really great. When you look at him from the side, it really looks like Alec. And I love that Vader towers over him :)

Picked up Qi'ra and 4-LOM today.

Hope they do more "Solo" figures in this line...need more troopers! And Beckett would be cool too...

Is the Solo Mimban trooper actually out at retail? The ones on ebay are so expensive so I assumed he was like the Gammy Guard - not quite yet appearing at retail, but Solo the movie is come and going - you'd think Mimban would be out there now.

I have Vader #43 and he's fantastic. I haven't seen the 40th Vader in hand so i don't know if there are any differences. But man, for a little 6" figure its one of the best Vaders.

I just got Obi-Wan #32 today. He is really great. When you look at him from the side, it really looks like Alec. And I love that Vader towers over him :)

Yeah it "feels" more like ANH Vader than the Ht 1/6 Vader helmet. It looks so good. the chest box is a bit oversized but overall it looks good. Some people swapped the cape.

That Ben looks great but I just can't go down the rabbit hole with this line. I was glad I didn't love the BS6 Bossk because I'd be onboard for the new dengar, Zuck and 4-LOM. I'm going to have to get Gammy, so I'm worried I'm slipping lol.

Is the Solo Mimban trooper actually out at retail? The ones on ebay are so expensive so I assumed he was like the Gammy Guard - not quite yet appearing at retail, but Solo the movie is come and going - you'd think Mimban would be out there now.

Yeah it "feels" more like ANH Vader than the Ht 1/6 Vader helmet. It looks so good. the chest box is a bit oversized but overall it looks good. Some people swapped the cape.

That Ben looks great but I just can't go down the rabbit hole with this line. I was glad I didn't love the BS6 Bossk because I'd be onboard for the new dengar, Zuck and 4-LOM. I'm going to have to get Gammy, so I'm worried I'm slipping lol.

I just got back into the BS line myself. I had a bunch, then sold them, but now I am buying them again. I am glad R2-D2 dropped in price. I sold mine for like $125 at one point, now he's around $50ish. I think the 40th helped bring his sales down. Yeah, Bossk is expensive now. Even Chirrut and Baze are getting a little expensive.

Not sure if you go on RebelScum, but I posted this the other day. I picked this up at Target over the weekend. Someone switched Reys. But the thing is it looks factory sealed. The tape on the bottom had a slight tiny lift on the corner, but it didn't look tampered with. If someone did switch it, they really tried to make it look factory sealed when they really didn't need to. Target will take pretty much anything back, even if you open it. But I bought it because I don't have the TRU Exclusive Rey yet, so I thought why not. the figure itself looked untouched and the paint apps for BS figured looked really nice.

The other thing that was weird is that it looked like they had just put out a new case of figures. the shelf was completely stocked, none were missing from I say atleast 2 cases worth. So it seems like it came from the case. So idk? I will never know if some jerk returned it, or if somehow this was a factory mixup. :p

IMG_31645.jpg

Back