Hasbro 6" Black Series Star Wars line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They just ended the sale at my local Target so it might be over. Couldn’t hurt to ask though.
Yeah, it probably was over since nothing stood out at the time

I would put this dcpi, 087-06-1922, into the brickseek website with your zip code and check if any locations near you have them for $5.00. Then you can probably just go to that location's customer service desk and return them, then buy them again for the $5.00 price.

https://brickseek.com/target-inventory-checker/?sku=087-06-1922

Too late. I already ripped those suckers open haha

I found most of the Solo Wave at Target today, I don't think this Han is using the new face print tech but it still looks good and very much like Ehrenreich, I'm just not interested. The Death Star Trooper looked fantastic, the face printing is a huge improvement on the 40th Ann. version so I picked the only one they had there up. Aside from those two, they also had the Ranger Trooper, but no Tarkin unfortunately.

Re: Hasbro legends 6" sw figures

Found the Solo wave yesterday at Target while doing some normal shopping. Hadn't been actively looking because nothing had been found in my area. Grabbed the only Tarkin and DST and one of the two Jawas. Left the rest. Zero interest in the Solo figures.

Tap'd from my 7+

WIN_20180408_11_02_18_Pro.jpg

Are those the smaller custom Luke heads on your Bespin and Jedi Lukes? I got a custom Han head from a friend and it seemed to be 20% smaller than the original.

well I got 3 custom/knock off luke heads from ebay a few years ago,they have the pers eyes, the Dagobah Luke has the same sculpt. Never thought them to be too small before but I can see where it looks like that from that pic. Also the ANH Luke has a Jnix head.

I bought a custom cape for Vader on eBay and I absolutely love it. As much as I love the new Vader the cape is just so ridiculously big on it. Picked this up for 12 bucks and it's so much more manageable. Nice draping material. Much happier with this figure now.

b2c68d564838df34480987fe617908e7.jpg
28079f33c3be7a027700d7f78dab146c.jpg
2154e358e3e84df67a962df05e1c7429.jpg
770a5b8bacf2bdaa9943b767092def66.jpg
9cdd72e2fad47ca14281258ef3f23fb8.jpg

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I think he’s a one per case, so no, he probably won’t be easy to find... just like all of the bounty hunters. Never saw Bossk or IG-88 myself. Probably a bounty hunter pack later with an exclusive Dengar :lol

I think you'll find him if you go tomorrow or this weekend. After that probably not easily

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I think he’s a one per case, so no, he probably won’t be easy to find... just like all of the bounty hunters. Never saw Bossk or IG-88 myself. Probably a bounty hunter pack later with an exclusive Dengar :lol

So is Dengar going to be an exclusive? I don't collect many 6", but I answer the call when it comes to the BH!

Back