Hasbro 6" Black Series Star Wars line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was just about to say that. I was never able to get Revan for retail price and I couldn't pull the trigger on the prices it went for on ebay.

Soooo finally got the cloak

Before

Now

URL=https://s270.photobucket.com/user/guyver12/media/Clothing%20Spidey/da5c2ae9-13ca-48f9-ac86-1c08bbcd3234.jpg.html]
da5c2ae9-13ca-48f9-ac86-1c08bbcd3234.jpg
[/URL]

Hey Guyver,
Did you do the wet cloth trick on the cloak or is it Rickhor's?

Some boxed glamor shots of a few upcoming figures.

TBS_dewback_box.jpg

TBS_solo_solo_box.jpg

TBS_solo_lando_box.jpg

TBS_solo_rangetroop_box.jpg

TBS_gam_guard_box.jpg

TBS_wolffe_box.jpg

I wonder if they'll try charging $25-$30 for the Gamorrean guard, since he has more accessories and a wider box.

That Gamorrean is a thing of beauty as a figure. I don't think I'll ever own a 1/6 scale Dewback so that Black Series version looks very tempting.

The Gamorrean Guard is listed as a TRU exclusive. Wonder what will happen now that TRU is expected to announce soon they are to begin liquidating stores some time this year and bow out into the night... Very sad :(

I hate Walmart, & Target is hard to find stuff at.... Online sales it is...

The Gamorrean Guard is listed as a TRU exclusive. Wonder what will happen now that TRU is expected to announce soon they are to begin liquidating stores some time this year and bow out into the night... Very sad :(

I hate Walmart, & Target is hard to find stuff at.... Online sales it is...

I have on good word from a source at hasbro who buys star wars legos from me from time to time that Gamorrean Guard will be a target exclsuive and Zuckuss will be Toys r us exclusive, this was confirmed. so its safe to say that those who still have tpys r us in thier area zuckuss will be desired but might be easy to find if flippers dont scoop up 5 at a time

Final retail Solo looks so much better than the 'reveal' photos from toyfair.

I have on good word from a source at hasbro who buys star wars legos from me from time to time that Gamorrean Guard will be a target exclsuive and Zuckuss will be Toys r us exclusive, this was confirmed. so its safe to say that those who still have tpys r us in thier area zuckuss will be desired but might be easy to find if flippers dont scoop up 5 at a time

Toysrus is on the brink of company wide liquidation, I highly doubt Zuckuss will be a TRU ex.

I found an Island Journey Rey at Gamestop yesterday and came really close to buying one, then I stopped myself and remembered just how much I hate TLJ and told the clerk at the register to put it back. I'm not spending $25 more on TLJ products. It does look amazing in person, paint apps better than Figurats.

I bought a ML Taskmaster instead. :banana

I know I’ll never find an IJ Rey in person... snagged one for a few bucks over retail on ebay (same w/Rex).

Gamestop is having a 25% off sale on SW stuff this week. I went in yesterday afternoon and picked up Island Journey Rey and DJ.

Re: Hasbro legends 6" sw figures

I ran into a local Walmart famous for not having anything, ever. Saw Rex on the front of the peg. Found Rey and DJ behind him and also a FO Stormtrooper and Royal Guard. All the pegs said $5

I took them to checkout and the two older figures rang up $5 and the others rang up $18.84. cashier asked if the others were supposed to be $5 and I said according to the price on the pegs yes so she changed them.

Never expected to find them. Didn’t even entertain the notion of finding them for less than retail.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: Hasbro legends 6" sw figures

I ran into a local Walmart famous for not having anything, ever. Saw Rex on the front of the peg. Found Rey and DJ behind him and also a FO Stormtrooper and Royal Guard. All the pegs said $5

I took them to checkout and the two older figures rang up $5 and the others rang up $18.84. cashier asked if the others were supposed to be $5 and I said according to the price on the pegs yes so she changed them.

Never expected to find them. Didn’t even entertain the notion of finding them for less than retail.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow, great score!

I found Island Journey Rey at the Walmart I usually go to. It was weird seeing new Star Wars toys there since I always saw Black Series figures from old waves in that store. Almost all of the Black Series toys were heavily discounted (seems like it worked because they were almost all picked off) but Rey was regular price. I also got a Lando for five dollars. I wasn't interested in the rest that were there.

All my stores are dry when it comes to new product :pfft: I did see the IJ Rey at of all places, Barnes and Noble :lol

Back