Hasbro 6" Black Series Star Wars line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
From Robo at the Fwoosh:
  • Commander Wolffe will be a Disney Store, Barnes and Noble, and Gamestop exclusive.
  • Zuckuss will be a Toys R Us Exclusive.
  • The Gamorrean Guard will be a Target Exclusive.

They're trying to step up their game, due to piss poor toy sales, I appalud them using soft goods, they just need to keep trying to up their game.

Target and Toys R Us are usually... okay... with their exclusives. I'm glad none of them are only at Walmart.

It's weird how Wolfe is exclusive to Disney Store. I've never seen Black Series figures there, apart from their diecast "Elite" figures.

From Robo at the Fwoosh:
  • Commander Wolffe will be a Disney Store, Barnes and Noble, and Gamestop exclusive.
  • Zuckuss will be a Toys R Us Exclusive.
  • The Gamorrean Guard will be a Target Exclusive.

Darn, Wolffe will be hard to get in Canada. We don't have BaN and the last Gamestop exclusive is still no where to be seen.

Bloody hell... glad I live close to the border to check Barnes N Noble. Mind you found Snoke on the throne easily, but not the Inferno Agent..

I disagree. Going cloth helps improve articulation over plastic, so great for kids play. Also people are willing to pay $80 for 1:12 Mezco which has cloth, so if Hasbro can make it look good at their prices, I hope they keep using it.

Some people buy these not to play with. Cloth at this scale does not look good.

Re: Hasbro legends 6" sw figures

Hey guys- I’m new to SW Black Series line. Been browsing through on here and I’m definitely interested jumping in on collecting those 6 in figs.

How it started: I was complaining to a friend of mine how I do not have room here for a lot of HT SW figs that they’re putting out. Just not enough space to add more detolfs. My friend made a suggestion to me that I could just choose my top 2-3 favorites from the HT line and then go with the Black Series for the rest. That idea intrigued me. Obviously I just never thought about it apparently since this started in 2013? [emoji51]

So I’d appreciate some pointers and some help. I did some reading and it looks like the Luke X Wing, Darth Maul and Boba Fett with Han Carbonite were the top 3 for a must have to collect and I missed out. Saw the after market prices. Yikes.

I could never get enough of Darth Vader and Boba Fett. I’m looking at that center piece one which looks pretty cool. Looking for Boba. Also going to pick up Scout and the speeder for sure, and maybe Luke and his landspeeder. Can’t resist those. I’m strictly collecting the OT characters. So that’s where I’m at right now. Any input from you guys would be greatly appreciated. I just don’t know where to start. Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Fett is a great figure.
Personally sold off most of my collection but kept my Maul, Darth Revan, Jaina Solo, Thrawn and a couple others. Out of them all Revan is probably my favourite. Now theyre outside of your OT rule.. inside of that rule, I’d have to say the 40th Anniversary Vader, Scout Trooper with bike, Boba Fett and The Royal Guards are some of the better ones released.

Yeah that 40th Anniversary Vader look sweet! I also like that new Vader center piece one too. First thing first and I’ll slowly pick up.

Bottom line is I have a lot of catching up to do.

Hey guys- I’m new to SW Black Series line. Been browsing through on here and I’m definitely interested jumping in on collecting those 6 in figs.

How it started: I was complaining to a friend of mine how I do not have room here for a lot of HT SW figs that they’re putting out. Just not enough space to add more detolfs. My friend made a suggestion to me that I could just choose my top 2-3 favorites from the HT line and then go with the Black Series for the rest. That idea intrigued me. Obviously I just never thought about it apparently since this started in 2013? [emoji51]

So I’d appreciate some pointers and some help. I did some reading and it looks like the Luke X Wing, Darth Maul and Boba Fett with Han Carbonite were the top 3 for a must have to collect and I missed out. Saw the after market prices. Yikes.

I could never get enough of Darth Vader and Boba Fett. I’m looking at that center piece one which looks pretty cool. Looking for Boba. Also going to pick up Scout and the speeder for sure, and maybe Luke and his landspeeder. Can’t resist those. I’m strictly collecting the OT characters. So that’s where I’m at right now. Any input from you guys would be greatly appreciated. I just don’t know where to start. Thanks!

Keep an eye on amazon. They have been cutting the price of the Luke Speeder as low as $25. Stings to those of us that paid full price.

I have a few pieces that I might be looking to part with as I have narrowed my BS focus to strictly ANH and TFA. I have Boba Fett and the Boba Fett prototype as well as the Scout with speeder bike. Have to look and see what other OT characters I have that I might let go.

Tap'd from my 7+

Keep an eye on amazon. They have been cutting the price of the Luke Speeder as low as $25. Stings to those of us that paid full price.

I have a few pieces that I might be looking to part with as I have narrowed my BS focus to strictly ANH and TFA. I have Boba Fett and the Boba Fett prototype as well as the Scout with speeder bike. Have to look and see what other OT characters I have that I might let go.

Tap'd from my 7+

Yeah I’ve been keeping an eye on Amazon and I’ve got a few items saved up on there.

Hit me up whenever you decide on what you want to sell. Thanks!

Go for the mafex fett instead. Its twice as much as the black series one, but easily 10 times better!

(not hating on the black series btw, Im pretty much all in on the line and love them)

I've kind of taken the same approach of only selective 1/6 and the rest BS especially now that they're going deep in the line and making improvements

Go for the mafex fett instead. Its twice as much as the black series one, but easily 10 times better!

(not hating on the black series btw, Im pretty much all in on the line and love them)

Mafex? Never heard of it. I’ll check it out. Thanks!

Back