Hasbro 6" Black Series Star Wars line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Page on instagram was saying to check EB if your in Canada as Rex has been sighted at several.

I got the throne version of Snoke yesterday at GameStop on sale for $31.99. I think it’s regularly $39.99.

I got the throne version of Snoke yesterday at GameStop on sale for $31.99. I think it’s regularly $39.99.

Makes sense..that version will get discounted more as time goes by because everybody will be getting the gen release Snoke at the major stores now

Is Luke's landspeeder and Rey's bike worth getting? They're selling here for about $60 but by the second for half price...
Wasn't really thinking about these.

Is Luke's landspeeder and Rey's bike worth getting? They're selling here for about $60 but by the second for half price...

I picked up Rey’s speeder on Amazon for $26 the other day. I wouldn’t have paid $64 for it but at this price why not.

I didn't think I'd spend a dime on this Black Series line as I find the quality quite terrible, but I found Jaina Solo in a toy store and bought her.

I am extremely impressed by the quality for such a cheap figure, it rivals Figuarts Star Wars which are much higher in price. And the pick of this character is uncanny, I thought there'd be zero chance of having a figure from character of the old extended universe in 2018. What a nice surprise.
I'm impressed by the high level of articulations, good paint, great headsculpt, but mostly the possibility of removing her armor pilot part and posing her in full jedi mode.
Incredible figure overall. Makes me wish Mezco could get the Star Wars licence and make One:12 SW figures with clothes.

I have both Luke and Rey’s speeders, and they are totally worth it. Rey’s speeder is an absolute steal at $26.

I picked up Reys speeder for 26 on amazon just like batbrain, at that price its worth it for scavenger rey alone imo. Lukes speeder is terribly underscaled to my eyes, but if I can find one at half price, I would grab it too just for the heck of it. Aside from scale, the speeder seems very nicely done. I wouldnt pay $60 for either one though..

I did find a TFA tie fighter for 49.99 at toys r us yesterday. This massive ship and elite pilot are a steal at that price imo! Had some reward points and a gift card and ended up walking away with it for $20!

I didn't think I'd spend a dime on this Black Series line as I find the quality quite terrible, but I found Jaina Solo in a toy store and bought her.

I am extremely impressed by the quality for such a cheap figure, it rivals Figuarts Star Wars which are much higher in price. And the pick of this character is uncanny, I thought there'd be zero chance of having a figure from character of the old extended universe in 2018. What a nice surprise.
I'm impressed by the high level of articulations, good paint, great headsculpt, but mostly the possibility of removing her armor pilot part and posing her in full jedi mode.
Incredible figure overall. Makes me wish Mezco could get the Star Wars licence and make One:12 SW figures with clothes.

Same here..Jania really impressed me ..the upcoming IJ Rey looks like a keeper as well, hope BS continues the trend but I know they will

Same here..Jania really impressed me ..the upcoming IJ Rey looks like a keeper as well, hope BS continues the trend but I know they will

Hasbro has really stepped up their game lately for sure. Have you seen the new Black Panther Marvel Legends? The face print technology on those easily rivals figuarts faces.

Cant wait till they start using that method on the Black Series stuff!

I converted to US prices for you. Over here, retail is around $US85 for either speeders, so my $60 is already 25% off. That does seem to make it a whole lot cheaper. I've suddenly gone on a Nerf craze though, and I think that sale applies to those too...

A little friend let me fire two bags full of rounds at him down the hallway. That was quite fun!

Hasbro has really stepped up their game lately for sure. Have you seen the new Black Panther Marvel Legends? The face print technology on those easily rivals figuarts faces.

Cant wait till they start using that method on the Black Series stuff!

:exactly: Figuarts , but more importantly, ML has really become a hot commodity to collectors this past year, collectors have been talking smack about the BS not coming to par with current ML lines when it’s the same company.guess what, Hasbro listened. With Figuarts increasing prices, BS could take the SW market, hence Hasbro using the digital technology on the head sculpts . One thing I can’t figure out is the gummy plastic Hasbro uses on the joints for BS ..why not fix the plastic like ML .it’s the same damn company :dunno

26165158_10109110958597750_8944916707535570090_n.jpg

Pretty happy I took the plunge on the Luke with Ach-To diorama. It's pretty neat.

26165736_10109110958607730_5396474396040364867_n.jpg
26055890_10109110958592760_8662562145769585005_n.jpg

Now that’s a great deal :clap

Was that a promotion..don’t see it less than $30 on Amazon :dunno

That was retail- $19.99 and I ordered a minute or two before posting. It was actually at first listed for $20 but it wouldn't let me add it to my cart and check out on Amazon, I went back 5 minutes later and managed to actually add it to my cart and check out. This looks like it's very much in demand and sold out from Amazon as the main seller immediately, the $35 price tag is someone else selling through Amazon.

It's back up to $35 now, I'd wait and keep checking for it to go back to retail price, that's what I did and was eventually successful.

That was retail- $19.99 and I ordered a minute or two before posting. It was actually at first listed for $20 but it wouldn't let me add it to my cart and check out on Amazon, I went back 5 minutes later and managed to actually add it to my cart and check out. This looks like it's very much in demand and sold out from Amazon as the main seller immediately, the $35 price tag is someone else selling through Amazon.

It's back up to $35 now, I'd wait and keep checking for it to go back to retail price, that's what I did and was eventually successful.

That's exactly what happened with me too!

Keep trying guys, she pops up for retail more often than we realize.

Back