Hasbro 6" Black Series Star Wars line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well it looks like if you still have a pre-order out for the 40th wave 1 it's not coming. Looks like the remaining orders have been cancelled.

Thank you for ordering from Entertainment Earth. We have been notified by
the manufacturer that we will not be receiving any additional shipments of
Star Wars Black Series 40th Anniv. 6-Inch Figures Wave 1, (Item HSC1688A),
because they have discontinued production of this item at this point in
time. The item has been removed from your order.

This really winds me up.
I have the rest of the 12 minus artoo who has been on preorder since the announcement.
Here in the UK a couple of retailers were talking about solid cases of artoo and Han for October and taking preorders. Now we see they are shutting down production.
If these things failed to sell it was through Hasbro's shortsightedness. Short packing 'wants' figures and failing to have any presence here in any brick and mortar store. I know people who would have loved these but knew nothing about them. Not everybody follows the most up to date online toy news or forums. Looks like I'm at the mercy of scalpers on eeeeb or I'm stuck with an incomplete set. The Luke Pilot and R5 exclusives to America were tough to swallow but if the above is true I won't be buying anything Hasbro again.

Hasbro's distribution just totally blows, no question about it. Along with the Black series stuff, I'll know I'll never ever see the later Rouge One 3 & 3/4 inch waves, which is a real bummer because there's some great characters in those that I really wanted to grab.

I have the Jawa on preorder from BBTS and my order still shows as open but the preorder page shows sold out. Wonder if I will be getting one.

I have the Jawa on preorder from BBTS and my order still shows as open but the preorder page shows sold out. Wonder if I will be getting one.

Same here, have a case of wave 2 on order from them and shows as sold out. Crossing fingers we dont get screwed!

Finally got my BS Vaders, they're fantastic. Cape has too much material though, I swapped it with the cape I made for the Bandai Kit in the pic at the end and it looks much better, will be making one for the BS, hands down best Vader out there, counting the upcoming ones.

Left is Bandai Kit, right is BS, the Bandai Kit is good, but the BS is miniature Vader.

ZWI0rLU.jpg

yyMQecE.jpg

3KeeEk5.jpg

yGT7zIs.jpg

NH7s1GW.jpg

x2GD96s.jpg

H81BAdM.jpg

Last edited:
Saw Lando yesterday at a Gamestop of all things..everywhere else same crap I've been seeing for the past three months and the 30th anniversary peg warmers

Well it looks like if you still have a pre-order out for the 40th wave 1 it's not coming. Looks like the remaining orders have been cancelled.

Thank you for ordering from Entertainment Earth. We have been notified by
the manufacturer that we will not be receiving any additional shipments of
Star Wars Black Series 40th Anniv. 6-Inch Figures Wave 1, (Item HSC1688A),
because they have discontinued production of this item at this point in
time. The item has been removed from your order.

Yet they are still accepting pre-orders for Han & R2. I'm wondering if those rumored full cases of Han & R2 are being diverted directly to Entertainment Earth.

Re: Hasbro legends 6" sw figures

A new shop opened in my town and it has everything as far as black series. Picked up a tusken raider and imperial guard.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930AZ using Tapatalk

so any pics of one of these ANH BS vaders turned into a EMP ver? head repaint and cut and glue the tunic under armor etc?

Back