Hasbro 6" Black Series Star Wars line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got my sister the BS Qui Gon for her birthday and it's a pretty nice figure. Almost made me want to get back into collecting them.

I see that with bbts' new website up their preorder of the wave1 40th aniv has "sold out". Has anyone received a case that has preordered? I'm starting to worry now..

Got my Qui-Gon. Works well size wise with the Figuarts Obi Wan
20170610_004123-1.jpg

Hasbro 6" Black Series Star Wars line

I see that with bbts' new website up their preorder of the wave1 40th aniv has "sold out". Has anyone received a case that has preordered? I'm starting to worry now..

Mine is sitting in my pile of loot

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is that the wave with ANH Leia, you can pretty much find that wave in practically every store right now including Gamestop. with exception to Han, pretty much everything else are peg warmers :slap

I wish they got the eyes on Qui Gon painted just a shade lighter ..looks like Ming the Merchiless :lecture

Figuarts will probably be the go to QG :slap
Honestly, if Qui-Gon was a regular SHF release with a $45ish price tag, I would buy it instantly, but since the lowest I can get him for would be $78 it gives me pause. Plus that second head was a bad choice.
There are things about the BS one that I actually like better. While the tunic does not have the depth and layers that the SHF ones does, it does have a more raggedy appearance which is more film accurate. The BS is likely to be taller than the SHF one also and should be as Mr. Neeson is 6'4".

Is that the wave with ANH Leia, you can pretty much find that wave in practically every store right now including Gamestop. with exception to Han, pretty much everything else are peg warmers :slap

Ok then please pick me up an R2-D2 next time you see him. Never found him around here and I am in multiple Walmart, Target, and TRU stores on a weekly basis.

I recently received the latest wave from Amazon and got them set up with the rest of my figures:

Great display!!
I had forgotten about a few of those figures because I NEVER saw them in stores around here, despite my efforts.:mad: Ones like Bossk, the alien pilot from TFA, Hux and IG-88.

Nice! I'm definitely looking forward to the Tusken Raider and Jawa. Hopefully that means they're slowly creeping over to the East Coast. :pray:

Back