Hasbro 6" Black Series Star Wars line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Basically had to knock a kid over at Wal-Mart to get the 40th Stormtrooper and Jawa. Now I just need to ebay an Emperor and my collection will be complete. Until the next movie comes out that is. Sigh.

tumblr_inline_o1l3e0IpPd1sck31p_500.gif

I have a ton of these for sale LOOSE if anyone is interested

Anakin
AT AT Driver
Biker Scout W/Bike
Boba Fett
Bossk
C3PO
Chewbacca
Darth Vader
Death Star Commander
Emperor
Han
Han Stormtrooper
Hoth Han W/Taun Taun
Hoth Trooper
IG88
Jawa
Jawa
Kylo Ren
Lando
Leia
Leia Bounty Hunter
Leia Slave outfit
Luke
Luke Bespin
Luke Hoth W/Wampa
Luke Jedi
Luke Stormtrooper
Luke X Wing
Obi Wan
Obi Wan E3
Qui Gon Jinn
R2D2
Rey
Royal Guard
Storm Trooper
Tusken Raider
Yoda

$30 CAN for 6” figures is equivalent to paying $50 for Big Mac. The product is not worth the price. I saw the recent Sand People, Jawa , Death Star Trooper at my local Walmart. Their all a $15 product at best. This would be a price point that I would purchase into, but $30 a pop for what essentially looks like a toy I rather keep that money and invest it into one Single HT (i.e.. Snowtrooper).
They also had the Darth Vader “start up” package for about $80 after taxes……I don’t ****ing think so!!

The prices have been whats kept me from going on in on the line. Ive cherry picked the ones I really wanted but if they were 19.99 here I might have gotten a lot more.
Starting to see a lot if them go on clearance and not sell. Scalpers on Craigslist are even starting to adjust their prices slowly.

Hasbro-Star-Wars-Black-Series-Lando-Calrissian-Review-old-pirate.jpg

Yeah, if they used soft goods the cape would still be on both shoulders and it would look all kinds of weird.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A fabric cape would billow out like a parachute and look like your Mom made it. You sure play rough with your toys.

Was talking with a fellow collector about some figures we'd both like to see done by the line. We tried to come up with characters that havent been done yet and not movie/scene specific looks. Anyone have some ideas or wanted figures? Some arent considered canon anymore but Poodoo it
Darth Malgus
Darth Nihilus
Wedge Antilles
Captain Rex
An Old Republic Trooper
Sith Trooper
Dooku
Corran Horn

Was talking with a fellow collector about some figures we'd both like to see done by the line. We tried to come up with characters that havent been done yet and not movie/scene specific looks. Anyone have some ideas or wanted figures? Some arent considered canon anymore but Poodoo it
Darth Malgus
Darth Nihilus
Wedge Antilles
Captain Rex
An Old Republic Trooper
Sith Trooper
Dooku
Corran Horn

along with all the main characters ftom the movies, I'd love to see pretty much anyone from the Dark Horse Legacy and Tales of the Jedi comic series, especially the Sith.

I'll never happen though :.(

I'm seriously hoping since we are in a new month, I want to see new BS waves, so tired of seeing RO peg warmers in all my stores :gah:

sheesh. i haven't even seen Chirrut and Baze in canadia!!!!

Ive never seen them here in the Los Angeles area either, but theyre going for close to retail on ebay now so i just snagged a set there.

Im sure these will be hard to come by eventually since theyre the only new figures in a revision wave.

I checked my local Walmart this morning and all they had were two Death Squad Commanders.

Trying+not+to+cry+according+to+steve+a+couple+gave_713552_5129230.gif

Ive never seen them here in the Los Angeles area either, but theyre going for close to retail on ebay now so i just snagged a set there.

Im sure these will be hard to come by eventually since theyre the only new figures in a revision wave.

true, but when it comes to shipping, people are ridiculous when shipping to canada. almost more than the figure itself! So frustrating!!!

I checked my local Walmart this morning and all they had were two Death Squad Commanders.

Trying+not+to+cry+according+to+steve+a+couple+gave_713552_5129230.gif

At least you're seeing something new there! All I'm seeing at WM are some beat up Zuvio's, Jyn's and Cassians lol

true, but when it comes to shipping, people are ridiculous when shipping to canada. almost more than the figure itself! So frustrating!!!

aw man that does suck, I feel for you guys that get hit with brutal shipping & customs!

Back