Hasbro 6" Black Series Star Wars line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Saw a bunch of the 40th Vader set at my TRUs last night..so I guess they shouldn't be too hard to find right now

Nice to know they're getting these too. I was wondering if they would or not. Did they have any of the singles?

My local Meijer had four Vader sets when I checked last night. No sign of Artoo anywhere. :monkey2

R2 is sold out on toysrus.com or i would have got for sure. seems short packed maybe?

Re: Hasbro legends 6" sw figures

Found this on Reddit. May be of interest to some of you.

ebb2b498aacf9716ccce7b3743f5c58a.jpg

Also rumour has it the Gamestop exclusives are Snoke with a throne and either a Knights of Ren set or a special pack with 4 different coloured Royal Guards.

The Knights of Ren seems way more likely to me.

Nice to know they're getting these too. I was wondering if they would or not. Did they have any of the singles?

My local Meijer had four Vader sets when I checked last night. No sign of Artoo anywhere. :monkey2

Yeah these TRUs usual vintage singles I've been seeing ..old Ben, Leia and Luke but no Han :slap

Quick question. I pre ordered wave 1 and wave 2 of the 40th anniversary carded figures from Toywiz. My question is about R5D4. What is the deal with this figure? I see some with the Game Stop Exclusive sticker on the card but seems that they are now available without that sticker on the card. Is it no longer a Game Stop Exclusive?

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

The GameStop exclusive stickers are on the ones for GameStop exclusive.

The ones without the sticker are from canada for EB games.

The GameStop exclusive stickers are on the ones for GameStop exclusive.

The ones without the sticker are from canada for EB games.
Ah ok. Thank you. Not sure which one to go after. I like the back cards being vintage looking so not sure if I want the Game Stop sticker on there or not.

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

Went ahead and hung up the rest of the 40th packaging I have lol. Having figures in there would be even better, but I don't want that bad enough to have to buy them again haha.
8b3da503037061cac259f638bbf05665.jpg

I checked my local Meijer right after they restocked these and snagged the last R2-D2. :yess: He looks great. I like how shiny his eye is.

I'm still on the fence about Ben and Luke though. I'll probably try getting Leia after wave two blows over.

Back