Hasbro 6" Black Series Star Wars line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm really struggling with these as they are mostly re-releases, and while I love the throwback vintage cards, I'd rather have them boxed as they can be removed and repackaged. Can't do that with a blister card... I did buy Vader of course, and will get a 2nd as I'd keep him carded. Hasbro also hinted that all these will all be released in regular packaging later down the road too... I really only want 3PO to go with my R2 as I never found a Walgreens one. But I did also preorder the S.H. Figuarts 3PO & R2. I'd be tempted to get a Tusken Raider and Jawa, but I've yet to even see any of these in the store other than the boxed Legacy Vader. The 2 TRU's I go to and the Target both blow chunks. Walmart is too out of the way, a good 20 minutes away for the closest store.

For those interested, Dorkside Toys now has wave 2 of the 40th Ann. figures up for order.

Re: Hasbro legends 6" sw figures

Found the first wave at Wal-Mart. Skipped Luke. Vader arrives tomorrow. Awesome set.
406ad8df46bfc69249354b6fe6263760.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930AZ using Tapatalk

Re: Hasbro legends 6" sw figures

May the fourth be with you! I celebrated by recreating the first lightsaber battle put to screen and I'm going to watch ESB again tonight.

I still don't understand why it's on May 4th though. Wouldn't May 25th make more sense (when the 1977 film was released)? The only conclusion that I have come to is that we have it on May 4th just so we can use that stupid pun.... 😁

4291aaf4c841563d008421e4e12fdb9d.jpg
ae6300109d090da05d5acd051af2d770.jpg
a87e5ff49e97296b477123afae1195a1.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

I always preferred how the sabers had the rough look to them in the original trilogy. more like energy that way. Prequel trilogy had them too neat and perfect

Saw a bunch of the 40th Vader set at my TRUs last night..so I guess they shouldn't be too hard to find right now

Back