Hasbro 6" Black Series Star Wars line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have all of the original figures in this line. Is there any reason other than the art to get these?

I have all of the original figures in this line. Is there any reason other than the art to get these?
Leia has a newly updated head sculpt with better paint and Darth Vader is an entirely new figure.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

HTS packed these like ****. One thrown on top of the other and that's it. Pretty damn fast for free shipping though.

IMG_7321.JPG

HTS packed these like ****. One thrown on top of the other and that's it. Pretty damn fast for free shipping though.

Mine are out for delivery. Going to cringe opening the box after seeing how yours arrived. Looks like even though they were thrown in there they managed to arrive okay.

man, you guys are so lucky you got in on that deal!

Incidentally though, that's pretty much how my R5 showed up from gamestop.com. Just tossed in a box with no padding or anything. Mine came with a bonus crease on the card lol

Mine are out for delivery. Going to cringe opening the box after seeing how yours arrived. Looks like even though they were thrown in there they managed to arrive okay.

The one on top was perfect, but the one on the bottom's bubble got smashed in. :lol It's pretty bad, but I'm just happy I got a chance to get them when I did.

IMG_7330.JPG
IMG_7329.JPG
IMG_7328.JPG

Trying to figure out a way to pop the smash out without ruining it.

Hopefully yours are perfect, let us know how it turns out. I don't see why they don't pack this **** better. It's not like kids are going to want or be able to get this thing to open and play with.

Are you sure about those ratios per case? My local Wal-Mart had a whole shelf full of them and they had probably the most of Leia and Ben Kenobi. They had zero R2s and only 1 Han though.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

I came across an open case on a cart at Walmart, 2 Leia, 2 Bens and 2 Luke's,guess which 2 were missing from the case of 8?

It's going to be funny when Hasbro releases the next case assortment and it has repeats of Han and R2. Maybe people will horde them from that wave too so new stuff will make it to the pegs. :p

It's going to be funny when Hasbro releases the next case assortment and it has repeats of Han and R2. Maybe people will horde them from that wave too so new stuff will make it to the pegs. :p

Hasblow isn't stupid..these will be in plentiful supply in stores ( 40th anniversary packaging or not ) around the TLJ release date along with that series of BS . I'm not a bit too worried at all.

Come Christmas time these will probably be everywhere in large supply

Don't panic guys if you can't find them now

Last edited:
Back