Hasbro 6" Black Series Star Wars line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Eh that R2 figure is crap anyway, only good if you need it for the vintage card and are into keeping them sealed.

If you're an opener go with the Bandai kit, or the revoltech if you dont wanna build one. Revoltech is scaled right and looks great, and can be had for $23 on amazon (but it doesnt have the extra arms and gizmos and all that business). Or if you have the $$$ get the mafex, that R2 is a thing of beauty!

Has a burning Vader ever been released as a toy?

I would buy one and you know you would too lol

IMG_9577.jpg

C'mon on it would make for an epic diorama with Luke

IMG_9580.jpg

I remember that. Huh, can't believe they never released it in some compacity. That had to have been around the 30th Anniversary collection back when they were doing those coins.

Always loved those kind of figures. I had a few of the Fire Ringwraiths and that cool General Grievous that had the flames coming out of his eyes.

IMG_7343.JPG
IMG_7344.JPG

Man that version of DSII Luke was so ****ing awful. Seeing it again brings back memories... of how ****ing awful it was.

It was an insult. I remember how highly demanded that version of Luke was. All we had at the time was a totally scene specific, pre-posed action feature version. People wanted an SA one. They let people know they were making it at last, they hyped it up..and then revealed that abomination with its bizarre proportions and ridiculous joints.

Just when I thought I was caught up and could chill for a month without going to the stores.

IMG_7359.JPG

Hnnnnnnnnngggggggg

It was an insult. I remember how highly demanded that version of Luke was. All we had at the time was a totally scene specific, pre-posed action feature version. People wanted an SA one. They let people know they were making it at last, they hyped it up..and then revealed that abomination with its bizarre proportions and ridiculous joints.
Any idea why they insist on sticking the hips in at a 45 degree angle rather than using something more conventional like the T-bar that G.I. Joes and similiar figures (like the 6" SW figures) use?

I found a dude on IG, he makes customs but I don't know if he did something on his Vader or just finagle the fabric around, because his Vader looks amazing.

18096613_429613677414580_5467414134251323392_n.jpg

18096146_1807565712905222_8788403849632153600_n.jpg

I think he just moved the fabric around until it sits right.

popped head off and readjusted cape hole on ball joint by looks of it, fresh from box its kinda pulled to the back.

also look like he got the bright eyes ver oppose to the darker. mine was that bright but with black wash now looks better and still glossy.

that palp tho!:clap

Back