Hasbro 6" Black Series Star Wars line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
popped head off and readjusted cape hole on ball joint by looks of it, fresh from box its kinda pulled to the back.

also look like he got the bright eyes ver oppose to the darker. mine was that bright but with black wash now looks better and still glossy.

that palp tho!:clap

Do you know if the head pops off easily? I kind of want to take the dark eye variant and pop it onto the older ESB/ROTJ BS Vader.

Do you know if the head pops off easily? I kind of want to take the dark eye variant and pop it onto the older ESB/ROTJ BS Vader.

i think it does, pretty sure i saw a vid review where guy popped head off during vid(looked easy enough) to bring cape hole forward on ball joint.

good idea btw!

also look like he got the bright eyes ver oppose to the darker. mine was that bright but with black wash now looks better and still glossy.

that palp tho!:clap
What did you use to make the wash? Just black paint watered down with water?

Yeah, he repaints figures nicely AND makes some nice clothing too, I just encountered him randomly while browsing for toy pics. He made a nice robe for Maul, which looks better than the one I did, he made some nice jackets for Han and Luke too... His IG is @n.e.w_perspective, dunno if he takes commissions or anything...

18251363_290086374747438_8849022189119209472_n.jpg

17881601_121350945075568_7490864581351309312_n.jpg

Re: Hasbro legends 6" sw figures

So I guess wave 2 of the 40th figures are shipping out now?! I thought they were waiting until June...

This is from someone on r/actionfigures. Found them on the west coast apparently.

Edit: Also apparently per case there are 2 Jawas, 2 Death Star Commanders and the rest are 1 per case.
e07c4b3da9b33e29f763d9d92273f1f2.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

Eh that R2 figure is crap anyway, only good if you need it for the vintage card and are into keeping them sealed.

If you're an opener go with the Bandai kit, or the revoltech if you dont wanna build one. Revoltech is scaled right and looks great, and can be had for $23 on amazon (but it doesnt have the extra arms and gizmos and all that business). Or if you have the $$$ get the mafex, that R2 is a thing of beauty!

Yeah that Mafex R2 is amazing with the pop out wheels.

Their 3PO also looks great but those loose annoying joints on him yikes!

Re: Hasbro legends 6" sw figures

Got a couple more pictures of Vader. Still hard to believe this is from Hasbro.

On a side note, you know when you splurge on something and then shortly after you find the exact same thing for a way better deal? This Vader with the stand cost me $70 up here in Canada. Way too overpriced but I needed Vader. Now I just found someone in the area selling a brand new Vader (no stand included), Ben and Leia (the only other 2 figures I want from both 40th waves) all for only $80. I mean how could I have known but it still just erks me.
1f9f9674b9c1c94c487f8a4d6bbb8d72.jpg
abd4170195f4f049a0ef15b7c82e3bc9.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

Our Canadian, Mexican and European brothers have it pretty bad. They have my respect. If they're not getting raped by customs with shipping, they're getting taxed to hell and back at retail.

We complain about our toy prices, but theirs are even crazier. I would have never even considered Hot Toys if I didn't live in America and you better believe I'd balk at a $70 Hasbro figure. Imports? Never.

Hasbro 6" Black Series Star Wars line

Managed to pick these up today at NJ comic con to complete wave 1 - just in time if wave two is coming out.
135b3efa08c07d0ab77da5706716e293.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I never fully got into the Black series figures but a random one here and there. Although I'm tempted to at least go for the first 12 with these 40th Anniversary figures.

Same with me. The Legacy Pack with the figure display has sucked me in on the first 12. I'm not willing to pay scalper prices for R2 and R5....yet, but I'm definitely in on the first 12.

Our Canadian, Mexican and European brothers have it pretty bad. They have my respect. If they're not getting raped by customs with shipping, they're getting taxed to hell and back at retail.

We complain about our toy prices, but theirs are even crazier. I would have never even considered Hot Toys if I didn't live in America and you better believe I'd balk at a $70 Hasbro figure. Imports? Never.

Very true but something tells me that we're heading in that direction very soon lol

Back