Hasbro 6" Black Series Star Wars line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hasbro 6" Black Series Star Wars line

Flametrooper on sale for $14.99 at Amazon. They also have Phasma for $21. Lowest price I have seen. And have still to see one in store. Went ahead and ordered.

Tap'd from my 6 Plus

I'm selling a loose lot of Black Series for $120 shipped if interested.
Includes TFA Chewy, TFA Han, Kylo Ren, Poe, Hux, Phasma, FO Stormtrooper, FO Stormtrooper Officer, regular Stormtrooper, Phase 1 Clone, and Phase 2 clone.

Toys r us is having a clearance on Black Series figures. I decided to pick up Kylo Ren and he's an awesome figure. I may buy some more of these figures in the near future. Pretty cool and really well done.

Toys r us is having a clearance on Black Series figures. I decided to pick up Kylo Ren and he's an awesome figure. I may buy some more of these figures in the near future. Pretty cool and really well done.

What is their clearance price?

I actually found a FA 6" BS Han at target! Definitely one of the better BS thus far.

I guess it took the blu ray release to actually see decent stock of the BS and not the usual peg warmers like Finn, Resistance trooper, Zuvio.

I wonder if stores were planning this all along

I got the tie fighter in from Amazon a couple days ago along with Han and Stormtrooper Finn. All of them are pretty awesome. Han is up there as among the best they've released so far. The tie fighter is really nice. Has decent heft to it. Glad it was intact considering the box was smashed to hell.

I found some old Star Wars figures at Target today on clearance, Black Series Slave Leia, Sandtrooper, R2-D2, and Greedo for $9.06 and some old 3.75 Vintage and Legacy Collection for $5-$6. Pretty weird.

Re: Hasbro legends 6" sw figures

Stopped by Walgreens to pick up a redbox movie. Figured I check inside while I was there. Good thing I did.

2158c7dd43d00e4d850446134bc4a872.jpg

Tap'd from my 6 Plus

Just stopped by another Walgreens. Three Flametrooper and two Phasma. First time seeing Phasma in store. Figures two days after I got mine from Amazon. Guess waiting it out still pays.

Tap'd from my 6 Plus

Just stopped by another Walgreens. Three Flametrooper and two Phasma. First time seeing Phasma in store. Figures two days after I got mine from Amazon. Guess waiting it out still pays.

Tap'd from my 6 Plus

Since Tuesday Phasma been showing up at all my stores. Hasbro must've cranked them out more for the blu Ray release

Since Tuesday Phasma been showing up at all my stores. Hasbro must've cranked them out more for the blu Ray release

I'm seeing the flametrooper everywhere warming the pegs like crazy. also spotted like 8-9 phasma's the day they released TFA at a local walmart. and late in the day, guess even scalpers are staying clear of him how that prices are coming down.

Has the Kanan or Ashoka come out yet? Definitely want those! I'm not going to pay scalper prices either.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Has the Kanan or Ashoka come out yet? Definitely want those! I'm not going to pay scalper prices either.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Someone posted pics of both of them a couple pages back. He got them from BBTS. Not sure if they're actually in stores yet.

Back