Hasbro 6" Black Series Star Wars line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got my BBTS pre order in. These turned out pretty good.
25640908351_035bc906bb_c.jpg

Tired of seeing the same gaggle of figure peg warmers at my stores week in ..week out :gah:

Finn
Zuvio
Resistance Trooper

Occasionally Tie pilot and Poe

Ooh, are you going to free them? If so, pics please!

it's tempting but BBTS sent them in such good condition.....must resist. Hopefully I can score another then I'd definitely take them out.:lol It's like that SNL Star Wars collectors parody skit: leave one in the box, one to display, and the other just in case.

it's tempting but BBTS sent them in such good condition.....must resist. Hopefully I can score another then I'd definitely take them out.:lol It's like that SNL Star Wars collectors parody skit: leave one in the box, one to display, and the other just in case.

Understandable! I'll be tearing these two open the moment I get them, they'll be a serious step up from their 5POA 3 3/4 equivalents!

Re: Hasbro legends 6" sw figures

Hello everyone, I am looking for a good store in Europe with Black Series figures. Can you recommend something?

Just saw the deleted scene where Finn doesn't shoot the villager - glad they didn't use the red stripes helmet too much in the movie. It just doesn't look very realistic - like painted stripes, not bloodied fingerprints.

Picked up the snowtrooper and flame trooper at Target this weekend. They both look pretty cool. Have Han and traitor Finn on the way from Amazon.

I'm reluctant to order these online, due to inconsistency of the paint apps. It seems like sloppy paint work would ruin Ahsoka in particular!

I'm reluctant to order these online, due to inconsistency of the paint apps. It seems like sloppy paint work would ruin Ahsoka in particular!

You got that right....:exactly:
I do not collect the Necca or Mc Farlane lines but it always seems they have far better paint apps and I'm tired of the crap paint jobs we get in the Hasbro 6" lines.
I really hope Hasbro looses the license so we get a new company that hopefully will appreciate the line for the Cash cow it can be & stop being greedy , and being cheap with production...even the quality of plastic has deteriorated.

You know with the release of the blu Ray for TFA tomorrow, maybe stores might have deals on BS figures tomorrow or this week might be a good chance to stock up. Hopefully they have better stock of the harder ones to find like Han. But I'm not holding my breath

You know with the release of the blu Ray for TFA tomorrow, maybe stores might have deals on BS figures tomorrow or this week might be a good chance to stock up. Hopefully they have better stock of the harder ones to find like Han. But I'm not holding my breath

TRU has Black series figures on sale for $14.99. Didn't have too much left at the one by my office.

Back