Hasbro 6" Black Series Star Wars line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Picked this set up from Amazon today. Got same day shipping for free. Really cool for $47. 3.75 inch figs but thought I'd share.

So I've been out of action figures for a number of years now. I made the transition to sixth scale items, then statues, and currently have my first Prime 1 item on order. Which is also not including the other three items I have on payment plans. The last action figure I bought was Lord knows how many years ago, and I've never had the desire since.

Then I come home and see this from my wife:

DAMN.

I remember when these came out, and completely looked over them because my hands were clean of actions figures at that point. Now the Fires of Old have been stoked, and for the last few hours I have been sitting here browsing, seeing what I have missed. Heck, even placed a few bids on the Bay, which I've not done in a very, very long time.:panic:

:lol you were joking

right?

ain't nobody want dat garbage

No I'm not. People want exclusive one of a kind items. Damaged or not of it came from the factory floor ... Then it's truly an exclusive one of a kind item. #goldmine

Really guys? You learn something new every day. I know back when I was collecting the Hasbro a variant on the figure or a packaging change was usually more valuable. But a defective one off, not so much. huh

The 6" Star Wars Black figures are a rarity of mythical proportions in my neck of the woods, but I got lucky last week and came across a fresh reset with the latest 4. Tonight I'm looking at the Force Awakens Han Solo, along with the Trooper Finn:

Review and photos of Hasbro Star Wars Black Trooper Finn, Old Han Solo action figure

I've passed 16 years with the site as well, and I'd love it if you'd spread the word. If you enjoy the reviews, please let your fellow collectors know. I really appreciate it!

Michael

Picked this one up at Walgreens. He's uh interesting. :lol. I do think he's oddly cool.
[/URL]

Whatever you do, don't try to paint the head black with anything that uses a chemical solvent in the ingredients (like spray paint or enamels). It will stay tacky forever!

Whatever you do, don't try to paint the head black with anything that uses a chemical solvent in the ingredients (like spray paint or enamels). It will stay tacky forever!

Acrylics work just fine though...

IMG_28554.JPG

Both look surprisingly great!! Although my only interest is in Ahsoka, as I'm not much a fan for Kanan or the Rebels cartoon.

Back