Hasbro 6" Black Series Star Wars line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I presume that Finn will be stormtrooper version.

Definitely going to grab a flame trooper!

Yup

afde7133cd0112a368517dab6a9a5abd.jpg

Tap'd from my 6 Plus

^
Trooper disguise Finn reminds me of the Auto Morphin, Mighty Morphin Ranger Zach from 1993.

Zach.JPG

When does this trooper come out?

neat.jpg

getting out of this line if your in toronto I'm selling, guavian and storm trooper for cost $28.25 each I am in etobicoke but can also meet you downtown

Finally opened/displayed my BS Han/Taun. The articulation on both Han and the Taun is a little disappointing - I still can't understand why some 4" figs have superior articulation (and better hidden articulation) than 6" figs. The Taun especially has much less articulation than the newest 4" Taun, and can only achieve a couple of decent poses - and the head desperately needs a ball joint. Han is also a bit long in the limbs so looks slightly too lanky, but it's not too noticeable.

I do like the sculpt on both Han and the Taun, though some snow paint apps would have made it display nicer. Maybe I'll break out some PVC glue and white paints and add a bit of snow myself.

I got the set for $20 at a Game Stop shop which is an incredible deal for what's a really nice set overall though. Hoping Luke and Wampa drops too.

Back