Hasbro 6" Black Series Star Wars line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know it's because of the video game, but why make those when they could have repainted a clone trooper to make the Shocktrooper that actually appeared in a movie? It looks weird on a Stormtrooper

i thought so too....at first then I caved!!! The flesh is weak!!!!!!!!

Kylo on star killer base is up at Kmart if anyone was looking.

Re: Hasbro legends 6" sw figures

My son and I found one of the Shocktroopers as well for the collection. They had quite a few more so I feel for anyone who bought one on eBay at the marked up price.

Sent from my LGLK430 using Tapatalk

Yay!! C-3PO revealed!!!

12227032_1264579613556089_8376661620724246597_n.jpg

Yay!! C-3PO revealed!!!

View attachment 229487

It looks pretty good. I'm not sure though what all that talk about waiting until they got the vac-metal right was when they just decided to release it with gold paint. Also, I would have preferred an OT version with a silver lower leg first over the red-armed TFA one. I guess they will probably eventually re-release it as an OT one though, so I'll just wait until then.

Disappointing.

Bandai version is far superior, it even comes with two sets of arms so you can paint one red and swap it out whenever. I added lights to mine and improved the articulation.

Top version is straight out of the box, no paint or decals.

Attachments

• bandai_c3po007.jpg
    bandai_c3po007.jpg
    159 KB · Views: 344
  • IMG_0671.JPG
    IMG_0671.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 347
Great mix there, gotta love that you can do that in a similar scale amongst competing companies! YEAH!!

I love that R5-D4! It would be cool to see the Power Droid in that shot

Stopped by Toys R Us and picked up a FO Snowtrooper Officer. I haven't seen any discussion of this figure. It says it's a TRU exclusive.

Has anyone thought of trimming the excess plastic on the arm to improve articulation? Looking for suggestions before modding them.

IMG_0046.jpg

On a whim, decided to buy Vader in my LHS, even though it looked pretty bad in the box.
Once out and with the cape properly futzed, it's really not that bad.
I can almost overlook the face and helmet...

Back