Hasbro 6" Black Series Star Wars line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hasbro legends 6" sw figures

Secondary market prices are dropping on Phasma. I can see why.

Tap'd from my 6 Plus

Has anyone thought of trimming the excess plastic on the arm to improve articulation? Looking for suggestions before modding them.

View attachment 230585

Yes, I tried this exact same thing. I trimmed down the excess plastic around the elbow joint with my Dremel to make them more articulated. Now he can properly hold his gun with two hands.

Last edited:
Has anyone thought of trimming the excess plastic on the arm to improve articulation? Looking for suggestions before modding them.

I did and it was quite easy. Boil and pop the forearms off, trim the inner elbow covering on the upper arm, boil and pop them back in. Only thing to watch out for, if I recall correctly, is that the peg for the forearm is pretty short so I couldn't trim away as much of the elbow covering as I wanted to otherwise the arm would not stay in the joint. Still, even a little trimming of the plastic helps significantly.

I had held off on buying any "good guy" figures prior to seeing the movie, but now I've picked up Finn and Poe (in jacket). I was originally going to use them as street thugs for my Marvel Legends figures, but now I think I'll leave them as-is because I really like the characters.

Secondary market prices are dropping on Phasma. I can see why.

Tap'd from my 6 Plus

I had a feeling after seeing the movie that she would be easier to find. So I'm waiting her and Hux out. Heh, but now another wave is starting to hit.

Just saw several of the Riot Control Trooper/Poe sets at Target. The Poe looks much better than the single pack. But shouldn't that two pack include Finn?? I would have bought it in a second if it did. Poe just does not interest me in the least. Hopefully they will release the RCT alone.

Tap'd from my 6 Plus

I am still seeing a bunch of Constable Zuvio warming the pegs. I gotta ask. Anyone who has seen TFA have you spotted this character. I have see it three times and can't spot him. If it is possible to say without spoilers.

Tap'd from my 6 Plus

He was supposed to be in the movie on Jakku when Rey & Finn have a brief chase. He got edited out though. He might be in a couple frames as a background character, but probably not even that.

what wave is that unmasked Ren coming in? Newest figure I've seen is the resistance trooper who I'm passing on. Also tons of constable zuvio and guavian enforcer warming the pegs. Is this the wave Old man Han and Hux are in?

So do we know what other figures are going to come with a Starkiller base a la the Kylo KMart Exclusive?
I recall reading about a Finn with snowy base and a lightsaber to go along with it.

It would be great if they reissue the Kylo figure with an unmasked sculpt only this time the correlating pair should be Rey with a snowy base and a lightsaber.

No peg warmers here. Several Kylo, Tie Fighter Pilots, Hux, X-Wing pilot creature, a few Rey and Snowtroopers. I grabbed Rey and a Snowtrooper. Was on the fence about Hux. I think he will be not that hard to find. Tie Pilot didn't grab me. Not enough screen time to constitute buying.

88682f2aed0866786f3d1d4a962716de.jpg

Tap'd from my 6 Plus

The next wave has a normal snowtrooper and general Hux in it. I didn't even know an Old Han was announced yet.

Looks like the next wave. Star Wars Episode 7 The Force Awakens 6 Inch Black Series Wave 5

Set Includes:

EP 2 Jango Fett X 1
EP7 Captain Phasma X 1
EP7 First Order Flame Trooper x 2
EP7 Finn FN-2187 X 1
EP7 Han Solo X 1

c12f2b0987932ea3b1a22b363fe7711a.jpg

Tap'd from my 6 Plus

Back