Hasbro 6" Black Series Star Wars line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
when the elite vader came out at the disney store. they had like 40 elite Kylo's. and they still had a bunch at 25%off black friday.

that's a great deal, anyone in canada know if they charge a duty fee. after the exchange rate I'm looking at about $47 something. not many places got the tauntaun in stock due poor speeder bike and jabba sales

I can't believe how limited stores are getting these BS. I still yet to see a Kylo Ren ( not the Kmart version) but just the regular in any of my targets, TRUs, Walmart, etc

I would've thought with the Xmas shopping I would've thought they would have more than enough of Kylos on the rack, but all I've seen are Poe, Finn and weird creature and the other weird creature. Either people are snatching up Kylo fast or the stores are not getting too many cases with Kylo :dunno

I can't believe how limited stores are getting these BS. I still yet to see a Kylo Ren ( not the Kmart version) but just the regular in any of my targets, TRUs, Walmart, etc

I would've thought with the Xmas shopping I would've thought they would have more than enough of Kylos on the rack, but all I've seen are Poe, Finn and weird creature and the other weird creature. Either people are snatching up Kylo fast or the stores are not getting too many cases with Kylo :dunno

I have seen dozens of Kylo since September. Now they are all gone. They are cheap on eBay though.

smart move did you open the toys r us one and return the Amazon purchase with the toys r us receipt?

I saw a listing on kijiji asking for $270 guy claimed it was super rare. my local toys r us only got 1 in stock. saw it there yesterday for $200 and I have a card for 10% off.

No. Hadn't even opened the TRU one yet plus the sale was only good on Amazon for like 8 hours or something. So I had to order it as soon as I saw the sale. I called TRU first to see if they would match the Amazon price. They said not during this week. So I placed my order and tossed the one I had in the back seat and drove it back to the store.

Finally found the K-Mart exclusive Kylo. Didn't think I'd find it as there are no K-Marts's close to me but we are out of town this weekend and just happened to drive by one. My wife was so excited when I made a quick turn into the parking lot and explained I had to go look for the exclusive. :wink1:

Re: Hasbro legends 6" sw figures

Spotted the Tie Fighter in Target yesterday. As already said that box is massive.

Tap'd from my 6 Plus

I finally found a captain phasma at Target yesterday. She's been a pain to find. Honestly, anyone that isn't Chewbacca or Finn you have to do a lot of searching for. Why is Finn such a pegwarmer? I get Chewbacca. It's just a repaint of the one a couple of assortments back but Finn? Why is he so easy to get? As for Kylo and Rey, I got them both force Friday but they are harder to find. I see them every now and then but they are harder to find.

I finally found a captain phasma at Target yesterday. She's been a pain to find. Honestly, anyone that isn't Chewbacca or Finn you have to do a lot of searching for. Why is Finn such a pegwarmer? I get Chewbacca. It's just a repaint of the one a couple of assortments back but Finn? Why is he so easy to get? As for Kylo and Rey, I got them both force Friday but they are harder to find. I see them every now and then but they are harder to find.

Finn?

What about Poe and the two weird looking characters. Those are peg warmers on all my stores as well.

Doesn't look like I will ever see Kylo in any store until after Christmas at this point. I can't believe I saw Rey, Chewy , Flame, even FO order trooper at least a couple of times in different stores but Kylo and Phasma seem like a fantasy find at this point :slap

Oh well, at least I have the Figuarts Kylo coming to me :lecture

I'm pretty amazed how poor these figures (Force Awakens) are paint and sculpt wise.
I've collected SW figures on and off my whole life and was amazed to see how far things have degraded in the last few years.
The Black series quality is about 2001 level sophistication with articulation, the normal figures are worse than those prior to the prequels. Chewbacca is a perfect example the smaller scale figure has had some amazing releases over the years with masses of articulation, the new ones look pretty awful, even the black series larger version. What gives?
iMO

:lol

Finn?

What about Poe and the two weird looking characters. Those are peg warmers on all my stores as well.

Doesn't look like I will ever see Kylo in any store until after Christmas at this point. I can't believe I saw Rey, Chewy , Flame, even FO order trooper at least a couple of times in different stores but Kylo and Phasma seem like a fantasy find at this point :slap

Oh well, at least I have the Figuarts Kylo coming to me :lecture

Yeah I was shocked to find Kylo at Walgreens the other day. Still have not seen Phasma. But looking at eBay I can see why. They are getting anywhere from $50 to $120.

Tap'd from my 6 Plus

I'm pretty amazed how poor these figures (Force Awakens) are paint and sculpt wise.
I've collected SW figures on and off my whole life and was amazed to see how far things have degraded in the last few years.
The Black series quality is about 2001 level sophistication with articulation, the normal figures are worse than those prior to the prequels. Chewbacca is a perfect example the smaller scale figure has had some amazing releases over the years with masses of articulation, the new ones look pretty awful, even the black series larger version. What gives?
iMO

:lol

I'm more surprised at the distribution of these at this time.

There is never going to be a key time than now for stores to get the proper sales on these TFA BS when people want to spend the money on these, yet I'm only seeing very small amounts of BS on the pegs.

Why are stores only getting a few cases per store?

WtH are Hasbro thinking

There is only a few weeks left of the holiday shopping season and the film is out next week

Maybe Hasbro relied on online sales more :dunno

The figures are in pretty short supply here in San Antonio. But I've managed to get a few on Amazon. Btw does anyone know which figure stands work with there figures?

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

What gives?

The answer you are looking for is "Hasbro". Don't underestimate Hasbro's shoddiness.

Finn and Chewbacca are the peg warmers in my area, I have never seen a BS Kylo or Phasma in the wild; but no matter, I gave up on Hasbro a long time ago. I've got the figuarts version of all these characters on pre-order.

I can't justify spending the figuarts money on masked/armored figures. But for the human figures I think they're worth it. I'm using the 6" lines to add representations and costumes not included in my 1/6 scale collection.

Why is Finn such a pegwarmer? I get Chewbacca. It's just a repaint of the one a couple of assortments back but Finn? Why is he so easy to get?

Really, you don't know why Finn is the peg warmer? This is Amerikkka! Honestly.

I can't justify spending the figuarts money on masked/armored figures. But for the human figures I think they're worth it. I'm using the 6" lines to add representations and costumes not included in my 1/6 scale collection.

I agree with you there especially if your planning to army build those figures.

Back