Hasbro 6" Black Series Star Wars line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fans don't have an emotional attachment to Fin. That's why he's warming he pegs. Well that and he only comes with a lame-looking gun. At least Rey comes with stuff and BB-8.

Poe is around my stores but not warming the pegs. Just Fin and the two aliens from wave 2.

Re: Hasbro legends 6" sw figures

Really, you don't know why Finn is the peg warmer? This is Amerikkka! Honestly.

Well, to be fair, he hasn't grabbed me as a very exciting character at this point. Kylo is obviously cool, Han is Han, and despite a certain blandness Rey has post-apocalyptic chic (and the "_______'s daughter" mystery thing,) but other than his stormie pop-up shot, Finn has felt a little underwhelming in the trailers - just not very charismatic or intriguing so far. Maybe his character has some big/cool surprises in the actual movie that will change that.

The answer you are looking for is "Hasbro". Don't underestimate Hasbro's shoddiness.

Finn and Chewbacca are the peg warmers in my area, I have never seen a BS Kylo or Phasma in the wild; but no matter, I gave up on Hasbro a long time ago. I've got the figuarts version of all these characters on pre-order.

Yeah sure, but the Hasbro figures from 10 years ago were of higher quality? That's pretty odd?

Well, to be fair, he hasn't grabbed me as a very exciting character at this point. Kylo is obviously cool, Han is Han, and despite a certain blandness Rey has post-apocalyptic chic (and the "_______'s daughter" mystery thing,) but other than his stormie pop-up shot, Finn has felt a little underwhelming in the trailers - just not very charismatic or intriguing so far. Maybe his character has some big/cool surprises in the actual movie that will change that.

Weeeellllll, to be fair, fair, Finn is the only OTHER character we've seen so far WITH a lightsaber outside of Kylo, fighting with a lightsaber, and in stormtrooper gear. Can you really say that the trailers haven't made him to be a charismatic protagonist at this point? At the risk of offense, I think you might want to reevaluate that position or simply question your own pathology.

Weeeellllll, to be fair, fair, Finn is the only OTHER character we've seen so far WITH a lightsaber outside of Kylo, fighting with a lightsaber, and in stormtrooper gear. Can you really say that the trailers haven't made him to be a charismatic protagonist at this point? At the risk of offense, I think you might want to reevaluate that position or simply question your own pathology.

Question my own "pathology"? :rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

The actor has no charisma to me. He's like a TV actor, a bit of a bore onscreen, despite the SW epic backdrops and action settings. Yes, decent amount of screen time, but no, not a charismatic protagonist. That's how he comes off (so far) to me, so I was suggesting maybe others feel the same way at this point.

You obviously don't and want to smugly state that the country who turned the charismatic Will Smith into a megastar 20 years ago with MIB is rejecting this guy solely because he's black. It's blatantly obvious racism is a major issue in America, but weirdly, it's less clear it's an issue in America's choices when it comes to entertainment.

In Ep 2 we saw Hayden Christensen fighting with a lightsaber and in every SW action situation imaginable... and I didn't want a fig of him because he was a whiny bore in still one of the most underwhleming performances in a blockbuster ever.

You might want to question your own neuroses. So no offense taken.

Will Smith and racism as a "neuroses"!? Haha, yes, I will do that, my brother. Let's just hope there's some charismatic lines for Mr. Boyega to win over all the "fans". Maybe they will have him break out in jazz hands or something after he fights Kylo. That would be cool!

Will Smith and racism as a "neuroses"!? Haha, yes, I will do that, my brother.

Not sure what you're saying there exactly. You suggested I have "pathology" in this regard (solely based on me thinking Boyega/Finn is a little underwhelming in the trailers,) and I suggested you have a neurosis.

And no, for the record, neither Will Smith or racism are neuroses (though some would argue that hypersensitivity concerning racism is a neurosis.)

Let's just hope there's some charismatic lines for Mr. Boyega to win over all the "fans". Maybe they will have him break out in jazz hands or something after he fights Kylo. That would be cool!

I hope you understand that what you wrote there is a little creepy.

Finn sucks visually for me and I wont buy him in any figure form unless he "wows" me and he is underwhelming in the trailers so far. People have opinions rooted in whatever makes sense to them get over it...and he's also pegwarming at my 3 Local Targets as well.

I was able to pick up the Wal-Mart Shocktrooper exclusive and Phasma today! I must have walked in right after they stocked the shelves. :yess:

Finn sucks visually for me and I wont buy him in any figure form unless he "wows" me and he is underwhelming in the trailers so far. People have opinions rooted in whatever makes sense to them get over it...and he's also pegwarming at my 3 Local Targets as well.

I've seen quite a few Poe's and Chewbaca's as well.

No, I didn't think you would...
So we'll just leave that subtext to fester then. And we're all done now.:lol:hi5:

On an unrelated note, thanks Raven6009 for the tip re: Gamestop and the Tauntaun. Great deal.:clap

I finally found a Stormtrooper in a 2 pack at Target...and passed. Mainly not interested in buying myself toys right before Christmas. I also think store shelves will be fully stocked in 2016 and these will not be hard to find.

Was just at Wally World and saw about 8 of the Battlefront Shock troopers. Passed. Looked good. I'm just not into collecting non movie pieces.

Tap'd from my 6 Plus

Was just at Wally World and saw about 8 of the Battlefront Shock troopers. Passed. Looked good. I'm just not into collecting non movie pieces.

Tap'd from my 6 Plus

Same thing happened to me today....only I grabbed them all.
I love this design.and the emperor does need his elite guards after all.
[URL=https://s31.photobucket.com/user/jessiedart/media/20151210_110429_zpssqz7aj8a.jpg.html] [/URL]

[URL=https://s31.photobucket.com/user/jessiedart/media/20151210_173943_zps6vmliloz.jpg.html] [/URL]

I know it's because of the video game, but why make those when they could have repainted a clone trooper to make the Shocktrooper that actually appeared in a movie? It looks weird on a Stormtrooper

Back