Hasbro 6" Black Series Star Wars line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was surprised to. Nothing online either.

They really screwed up with the distribution, I think stores still don't have a complete stock of BS products. They have less than three weeks when TFA what a colossal waste of marketing

And I still haven't seen any of the deluxe tauntaun sets in any stores in my area:gah:

Got Phasma over the weekend. Like her much better than the Disney die-cast version. More detailed actually. Her cape even has a strap of some kind on the back side like a coat belt. She might be able to close her cape up and walk around all broody like Batman. The more I see of her, the more awesome she gets. Wouldn't surprise me if she ends up with a lightsaber too eventually :lol Take advantage of that GoT sword training!

Picked up a couple of First Order troopers, flight suit Poe, Poe/Riot Stormie 2 pack, Finn, K-Mart Kylo on Black Friday.

The Snow Kylo figure is fantastic. Love the base, improved saber, and detailing.

Flight suit Poe's headsculpt and eye pain is horrid. I popped off the head from the 2-pack Poe and put it on the flight suit version. Looks amazing now.

Finn looks a lot better in person than in pictures I've seen. Was really impressed with the headsculpt. May put the Riot 2 pack's Poe jacket on Finn, it just looks better to me.

Still need a Rey & Phasma, but not paying scalper prices.

Saw Rey yesterday at Target. They had buy one SW item get 50% off the 2nd. Bought Kylo Ren and FO Stormtrooper for my son for X-Mas.

Hasbro 6" Black Series Star Wars line

Phasma was just available for order on amazon. Though it was a backorder that would reserve yours. By the time I hit place your order it was no longer available. My guess is a marketplace seller snagged all that were available.

Tap'd from my 6 Plus

Re: Hasbro legends 6" sw figures

Is not it strange that a grown man collects toys? so I wondered now seriously...

hey I don't know if this has been discussed but why with all the characters we've gotten in the Black Series some good some not so good did Hasbro decide to skip a major character like the snow troopers. They've done every other variation of the Stormtrooper including the shock trooper that was Limited to a videogame appearance. The snow trooper is iconic and especially considering its from the most well beloved movie in the entire series. Does anyone know if Hasbro has talked about a future release

If I remember correctly it scored pretty high on the fans choice vote that Revan won. I'm positive that they'll make the snowtrooper but honestly, the articulation will be horrible.

The TFA snow trooper can barely move its legs due to the plastic Kama, so you have that to look forward to. And then there's the hooded helmet that won't allow the head to move at all...

And the snowtrooper is my favorite trooper, I'd love to see justice done to it it with hasbro's track record I'm not holding my breath

Just scored an IG-88 and more from Hasbro's website. Use promocode CYBER and get 20% off with free shipping. I hope this helps someone.

yesterday morning I found 2 fin's
1 guavian enforcer
1 General Zuvio
1 FO storm trooper
and 1 Phasma
at my local wal-mart

bought phasma and the enforcer, stopped by later that night while I waited for pizza hut make my food and all they had left was 1 Fin. first time I see phasma

Grabbed the FO Black Series Tie Fighter from Amazon while they had it onsale for $113 with free shipping. Used a free $40 gift card I got earlier this month and got this puppy for $91 shipped :yess:

Took the one I got from TRU for full price right back to the store since they don't price match with other stores all this week.

Grabbed the FO Black Series Tie Fighter from Amazon while they had it onsale for $113 with free shipping. Used a free $40 gift card I got earlier this month and got this puppy for $91 shipped :yess:

Took the one I got from TRU for full price right back to the store since they don't price match with other stores all this week.
How did you get gift card?

smart move did you open the toys r us one and return the Amazon purchase with the toys r us receipt?

I saw a listing on kijiji asking for $270 guy claimed it was super rare. my local toys r us only got 1 in stock. saw it there yesterday for $200 and I have a card for 10% off.

just stoped by my local wal mart this morning and they had 3 poe's 3, FO troopers, 3 zuvios, 1 phasma and 1 enforcer.

grabbed the trooper with the cleanest paint app I've seen and a second phasma and enforcer for a friend of mine.

if your in Toronto this would be the Duferin mall location if your interested

Re: Hasbro legends 6" sw figures

Just scored a Kylo at Walgreens. Seem to find more there than anywhere else lately.

Tap'd from my 6 Plus

Sent this to Randy the other day just for giggles:

https://twitter.com/NECA_TOYS/status/671847097721888770

Blows my mind that when those guys don't have a particular license or approval, it immediately isn't cool or won't sell.

Yea ok, Randy. If Lucasfilm/Disney approached you and NECA with a 7" Force Awakens license, you would decline and tell them you "have no desire to work on the brand"?

Right, got it.

Back