Hasbro 6" Black Series Star Wars line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
12112015 (102).JPG

The Tie Fighter is well worth the purchase... heavy too...

If only it was an Original Trilogy Tie Fighter, then I would have gotten one.

A couple weeks ago I compared the Disney Elite FO Trooper with the Hasbro Black series version. I thought I'd do that again, but this time I'm looking at Captain Phasma from both companies - the results are unsurprisingly very similar. You can find my comparison review here:

Review and photos of Star Wars Captain Phssma action figure comparison

or with the rest of the reviews at the usual:

Captain Toy, Michael Crawford's Action Figure and Toy Reviews

Thanks for reading, and have a great weekend!

Michael

Got my Black Series Stormtrooper for a few months and there's yellow patches everywhere! Anyone else has yellowing issues with theirs yet?

Got my Black Series Stormtrooper for a few months and there's yellow patches everywhere! Anyone else has yellowing issues with theirs yet?

Any chance you can show some pictures? I now fear this happening to my HT Troopers.

Did you ever have your figure exposed to direct sunlight for long periods of time? Also, there are a few videos which show how to re-whiten your troopers again, maybe it could work for you? Good luck. Thanks for mentioning this, something to note.

I'm very disappointed with this happening, these figures ain't cheap! I recently bought 2 FO Stormies and now I worry that it'll happen again.

I keep my toys away from sunlight and had those moisture absorbents in my cabinets, I wonder why it still happened.

DSC_8144.jpg

Back