Hasbro 6" Black Series Star Wars line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
350 seems odd, but ok. If it shows up in stores, I'll get it, but not going to sweat it if it did have a ridiculous edition size like that. Sorry man, seems like you really wanted it.

Here's a slideshow I made for Captain Phasma, I'll be raffling off one of them on my Instagram page later this week:D Links in my under my rep on the left:)

350 seems odd, but ok. If it shows up in stores, I'll get it, but not going to sweat it if it did have a ridiculous edition size like that. Sorry man, seems like you really wanted it.

I'm guessing there are many more, they just are reserving some for in-store.

I got one of the 12'' Titan-scale Assault Walkers and added some desert-duty weathering to it. Though the vehicle looks goofy with 12'' figures, it looks like an awesome vehicle for 6'' scale figures! For my first attempt at weathering I'm pretty happy with this sucker. And it's a cheap way to get a vehicle for the 6'' figures.

If anybody's interested, I'm doing a small contest on Instagram just to show love. Winner gets a brand new Black Series Captain Phasma

Here's the link that's in my profile:D
https://instagram.com/jaycepticon/

Damn I missed out on this series two. I'm only getting the bad guys from this series so ill really have to hunt plasma. Thanks for heads up on the release

Got my first Black Series figure, pretty good value for a 6 inch. Guess I'll be getting more of it! :lol

DSC_6394.jpg

I got the bounty hunter disguise Leia figure yesterday. She's the first of the series that I'm actually quite disappointed in. Plain paint apps and her head is so loose on the peg that it just falls off. The plastic they used for the part of her outfit that hangs over her legs is so solid, it hinders the leg movement like crazy.

I've fixed the head so it's not an issue any more, and I plan to add some paint apps to give it more detail and dirty up the costume a bit. I think once I'm done, I'll be happy with the figure. It's a good sculpt and all that. Just sad to see such a drop in quality from the first wave of figures.

Got my first Black Series figure, pretty good value for a 6 inch. Guess I'll be getting more of it! :lol

View attachment 211794

Congrats on getting Vader! I really love that figure. I know a lot of people had some problems with the soft goods and the helmet, but they look fine on mine. And the Anakin head sculpt is amazing. If you are planning on getting more, I definitely recommend Boba Fett and Jedi Luke, they are both excellent figures.

Uhh...what?

Here you go -

When the 3.75" Kylo saber is better than the 6" Kylo saber, something is wrong and changes need to be made.

When this line was announced, it was announced as a collector's line - high end, larger scale, FOR COLLECTORS.

Now?

Now they look like they are being designed by children - for children.

I really want to meet the people who approve and support the nonsense decisions that are made for this line.

I want to meet them and hear them justify what they have turned this line into.
Sorry but...

Hasbro **** the bed with the TFA BS (not that they haven't already done that with previous characters).

Why on God's green earth would you do away with elbow swivel?

Why ins't Kylo Ren's hood molded?

Why would you make his cloak/tunic so long - that it hinders you from actually being able to stand him up?

At least the new packaging is pretty cool - oh wait, they ruined that too by giving them stupid poses inside, causing the accessories to warp.

Hasbro.

Followed by...

Also, I'm only seeing Poe on Amazon right now?

I can't explain your logic. Just thought it was funny.

Ended up returning my black series 6 inch kylo ren, i was actually not digging the figure at all, i just like the retro look of the 4inch line more.
Its how they where for me as a kid also i find the Kylo Ren better looking in that size.
my star wars haul
Paid 80$, saved 65$ with coupons and discounts etc( Canadian money)
12046681_10156169884530691_5499248968121307735_n.jpg

I found a Phasma at Fred Meyer's last night. They Had Poe and the Guavian (spelling) warrior. Check there, you might get lucky like I did.

I can't explain your logic. Just thought it was funny.

My logic has remained the same since wave 2 of this line:

85% of these figures are crap..but there are the 1 or 2 every now and then that aren't ruined and are worth getting.

Mostly aliens/troopers etc.

Phasma is one of those few. She is in the wave with Poe, hence my interest.

I also wanted Poe...until I saw the paint on the head sculpt.

Back