Hasbro 6" Black Series Star Wars line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Only have the ESB Boba at this scale but I did mange to pick up the Speeder bike and Scout Deluxe set and it is a little beauty. Probably my last purchase at this scale SW relate though.

Yeah, people need to chill out and wait. Hell, you'll be able to pre-order the upcoming, superior Figuarts version for that much.

Don't tell people that! You just made it harder for yourself.

Did I miss something, what's Darth Vader Wrath and that red stormtrooper? Will Hot Toys do a red trooper???

So I modified the lightsaber on my Kylo Ren, as well as the hood. I cut off the connecting pieces that fed into the main part of the saber from each side of the hilt to make it accurate. I ended up gluing the ends inside the hilt for a permanent fix. Also, I glued down the hood to each side of his front shoulders (to the rubber piece)

Next to my Elite Series Kylo Ren:

Since they are making a first order T.I.E. fighter for the 6 inch line, is there any word on weather they will make an original trilogy T.I.E?

Just got Black Series Phasma today:

3bCrbqG.jpg

Elite/Black Series/3.75"/Figurine

Until the S.H. Figurearts comes out, the Black Series will do...

That looks way better! Any plans to shorten his cloak??

I've been thinking about it -- it definitely needs shortening. I may ask my grandmother to hem it LOL
I also thought about just cutting it, but I'm worried about the frayed edges..

EDIT: So I just cut the bottom parts of his cloak to expose the tips of his boots -- It looks so much better now. This, with the modded/cut lightsaber and fixing the hood really improves the look and accuracy of the character:

3bCrbqG.jpg

Black Series looks the best. Elite Series looks nice, but the articulation makes it a much better piece from Hasbro. These things are selling for stupid money on ebay and amazon..

3bCrbqG.jpg

I really want to crap all over the Disney Elite because the Disney store and its site are just horrible here in the states. But damn, if the Disney Elite doesn't look better proportioned to my eye.

Thanks for the photo. :duff I've been looking for a comparison shot of those two.

black series is being restocked out here pretty much everywhere i went, and theres plenty of them. enough so that i could have walked out with 12 kylo ren, 7 rey, a ton of troopers

Where are Wave 2 figures being sold at? i can't find them anywhere.

Right now, it seems Walgreens is your best bet. Fred Meijer (midwest chain I believe) initially stocked the first two waves on Force Friday. Not sure if they have been restocking, since I am on the east coast. The Walgreens in my area (Maryland) have stocked wave 1 only

Have there been any indications/rumors/hints for when they're going to make a 6" Black Series Snowtrooper? They've done a lot of the Hoth stuff already and I really want to complete by Imperial Army with them. Here's hoping for an E-Web as well.

Out here in Tampa, Florida Kylo and Troopers seem to be popping up now too. I checked Target and there was plenty, I do want to get another trooper when I can.

Back