Hasbro 6" Black Series Star Wars line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Upcoming figures announced by Hasbro.

Darth Vader (ROTJ) with 2 piece removable helmet
Jedi Luke with opened and closed shirt flaps
Chewbacca (ANH)
Clone Trooper (AOTC)
new Sandtrooper

Speeder Bike with Biker Scout (includes adjustable stand with 3 different heights)
Jabba the Hutt with movable mouth feature

Also, the packaging will be changed. Larger window design it sounds like.

Buying everything you just said.

Well that sucks. Hopefully, they'll come out with a throne for him later. Maybe that's how they'll re-release the Han in carbonite that came with the SDCC Boba Fett.

Chewbacca looks like the worst to me. I prefer the 3 3/4 Early Bird Kit/the one that came with the BMF Millennium Falcon.

The speeder bike scout with bike look great, and I love Jabba the Hutt. The Sandtrooper is well, the Sandtrooper and I dig Vader. I just need to see that helmet on him though . . .

Luke, I dunno.

Is it me or is Luke's head laughably disproportional to the rest!? Or is that some dd angle effect? Cause that looks goofy as F. Also no cloak.:( But I'll try and make a custom one then. Hadn't expected the cloth cape on Vader. Makes me more annoyed they gave maul a plastic one.

Chewie definitely looksthe most finished to me.

Nice:
Toy-Fair-2014-Star-Wars-Hasbro-051.jpg

Re: Hasbro legends 6" sw figures

No, $10 for the 3.75" figures is ridiculous too.

Just saying the 6" are price accordingly if comparing to other lines, figures and scales. Stuff is expensive even 3.75 not saying it's right but it is what it is.
Doesn't keep me from buying select figures.
Anyway I'm in for Jedi Luke and Vader, maybe biker scout and bike.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is it me or is Luke's head laughably disproportional to the rest!? Or is that some dd angle effect? Cause that looks goofy as F. Also no cloak.:( But I'll try and make a custom one then. Hadn't expected the cloth cape on Vader. Makes me more annoyed they gave maul a plastic one.

Chewie definitely looksthe most finished to me.

it's the camera angle causing a fisheye effect.

Hmmm I hope so Bad, his head looks way too big to me.

Also loving that clone trooper.

God I want The Emperor, C-3PO and TPM and ANH Obi-wan in this line soooooo bad!!! Only top characters I want yet to be made. So awesome we're getting chewie, rotj luke and Vader. Amd Jabba for those that want him (I'm not gonna bother).

The cloth cape on Vader sucks. Look how thick it is around the neck. Just make it plastic like the rest of the friggin' figure!!

Re: Hasbro legends 6" sw figures

Or just attach the cape better on the traps.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chewbacca looks like the worst to me. I prefer the 3 3/4 Early Bird Kit/the one that came with the BMF Millennium Falcon.

The speeder bike scout with bike look great..
Agreed on both.

Chewie's head (unless it's mainly lens distortion affecting the proportions) looks too elongated - like the stupid ROTS Chewie mask - always hated how they made him look more like a ****ing sasquatch than how he looked in the OT.

And I think the growl is stupid too.

This is my favorite Chewbacca figure Hasbro has done,

(Star Wars)
chewbacca%20modern.jpg

(Return of the Jedi)
v_chew_f.jpg

Back