Hasbro 6" Black Series Star Wars line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm surprised they didn't carry over Anakin into wave 5. I'll be picking up both waves but its good news for those who don't like the prequel. They only have to worry about buying wave 5.

this is the lineup

June Wave 2 '14

Obi-Wan (carry-over)
Ep.III Anakin
Ep.4 Chewbacca
Clone Trooper II

JULY Wave 3 '14

Chewbacca (carry-over)
Sandtrooper- redeco
EP 6 Darth Vader
EP 6 Luke Jedi

So we may still see another 2 waves in '14
To echo Silrian, is this confirmed or rumored?

I still haven't found Boba Fett. We have a bunch of Slave Leia's warming the pegs. That cloth dress of hers really sucks.

https://thefwoosh.com/2014/01/hasbro-star-wars-black-series-6-inch-bespin-luke

These pictures are amazing! If I come across one with good paint apps, I will get it. And then I'll order Wave 5 when that goes up and just hope for perfect paint apps like my Wave 2 case. I'll probably end up selling off the Sandtrooper repaint too. I don't see a need to get duplicates in this larger scale and at this price point. But hunting down a Vader or Chewie doesn't seem worth it and I'm confident someone will want another Sandtrooper for around retail.

I think I'm going to cancel my case.... I'd rather pay through the nose for a Stormtrooper than be stuck with a second Han and a Obi-Wan I don't want. And I'm sure Luke will be easy to find.

If only ep 3 obi wan had been ep 1 if they wanted a pt characters... TPM Obi and Qui-Gon do have to get here at some pont. Other than those and (any and all) clone troopers, and maybe Jango and Windu (partly for customising possibilities) I have little interest in PT characters either. Yeah I would buy darth sidious, but much rather just get The Emperor, obviously.

But having had Maul, I want either Obi-wan or Qui-gon, prefferably both, but hopefully at least one not in the too distant future. Though that doesn't look like it 's happening.:(

I still haven't opened any of mine. I can't decide to keep them or sell them. They are cool, but I'm trying not to have smaller, cheaper figures and stick just to high end 1/6 and statues. But damn if the Boba and troopers and Maul aren't awesome looking.

I still haven't opened any of mine. I can't decide to keep them or sell them. They are cool, but I'm trying not to have smaller, cheaper figures and stick just to high end 1/6 and statues. But damn if the Boba and troopers and Maul aren't awesome looking.

Keep Boba and Han, sell the rest.

I'm glad it wasn't a TPM Obi-Wan. I would have been tempted to get a case and buy a Maul from wave 1. I don't want PT stuff, but there's so many memories to be had with Maul, Obi, and Qui-Gon. But if I got those ($60 worth of toys!), they'd be out of place in my collection and come from a movie I don't even really like let alone own anymore!

Re: Hasbro legends 6" sw figures

I found my Boba Fett at Barnes & Nobles, give them a try

Back