Hasbro 6" Black Series Star Wars line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This one is kinda interesting:

[ame="https://www.amazon.com/Copco-2555-0188-Non-Skid-Cabinet-Organizer/dp/B0036OQU56/ref=sr_1_7?ie=UTF8&qid=1384534036&sr=8-7&keywords=spice+rack"]https://www.amazon.com/Copco-2555-0188-Non-Skid-Cabinet-Organizer/dp/B0036OQU56/ref=sr_1_7?ie=UTF8&qid=1384534036&sr=8-7&keywords=spice+rack[/ame]

I have that one and it would be perfect for the 6" figures! I've been using spice racks to display my 3 3/4" figures for years. That particular one has deeper "steps" than most that you will find and a rubberized tread as well. It even looks sort of Star Warsy. Can't remember where I picked mine up, but I think it might have been Target...this was years ago and I only got one for some reason. I used it to display my Clone Wars micro series figures.

EDIT
Here's a pic...

P10101461.JPG

I'll have to dig it out, all my stuff is boxed up at the moment.

Went to target today and they had Maul two pilot Lukes and a Sandtrooper and all 4 boxes where dented and beat up. idk if someone already wiped the new series out or if they are all just lazy and not putting them on the shelves.

Nice! I think a "Rebels," "Empire," and "Fringe" set up would look great. One stand per faction. That would help keep my collection focused. Was that one the $8 you linked above?

Nice. I'll wait until we're further into the line to get it I guess. They display fine on the shelf I have for now but they're bound to get cluttered up as more and more are released. This will help keep things tidy.

Was a Target. Decided to check the toy aisle. They had four R2s (yikes!), 1 Luke, 1 Maul, 2 Hans, and 1 Greedo. Glad I got a case from BBTS. I wonder how long it will be before Boba is readily available. I get why he was gone but why did the Leias and a Greedo go before either Han? I have only seen Maul three times now and the Sandtrooper twice at this particular Target.

Did you guys hear the rumor wave 3 will have a Han Solo in the place of Anakin? I hope it's not true. What a horrible plan to have a carry forward so soon! And Han Solo? Why not Boba Fett? He would sell! Or even better, pack two Stormies in one case. He's going to be hard enough to find and I think I want two of him.

I can't believe the panic that's going on in other forums for Fett and Stormtroopers. It never changes. No matter what wave it is a Fett and/or an army builder trooper is always hyped up to ridiculous proportions. Whether it's case distribution complaints or scalpers and hoarding army builders, there's always panic and something to blame.

These just started to show up, there will be way more of them. Toys R Us and a few Targets in the area are still sitting on Sandtroopers. I'm sure in a month or two there will be plenty of Boba Fetts.

I remember during the VOTC, it was Fett and the Stormtrooper. During ROTS and Saga II Collection days everyone would be pulling their hair out over Clone Troopers, Commander Cody, Scorch and Boba Fett. What happened after awhile though? Refresh cases.

Yup. I just shake my head at it. They just came out. Eventually Amazon and the other stores are going to get more in. But some people just. got. to. have. it. NOW.

Got Greedo and Han tonight, loving both of them. Was too undecided on Leia, so I passed up on her, and of course there was no Fett to be found. :lol

i'm not impressed easily by hasbro much anymore............but fett & the sandtrooper is the shiz.......:lecture

Saw this online and thought it was worth sharing.

0rzj.jpg

LOL…that's mine, I posted a quick pic on Rebelscum. :wave

A neat use for Han's gunbelt although it's not screen accurate. I think this paired up with the future Jedi Luke head and green lightsaber would make for a unique EU Luke bash. Alternatively, swapping out the head for a generic 6" figure head from another line (like a Bruce Wayne or Harvey Dent from Mattel's Movie Master line) and repainting the helmet would give you a generic Rebel Pilot.

Yeah, that's my second pilot Luke and I display him as a generic rebel beside a helmet-less version. I'm not too familiar with the other 6" lines you mentioned, I should check 'em out for possible head-swaps.

Back