Hasbro 6" Black Series Star Wars line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes...Classic 80's ARAH Joe in 6" Scale are rumored..

I think SW 6" Black series is the test

Wow, that would be SICK. My dream would be a 6" Indy line but I doubt Hasbro will bring that property back.

Wow, that would be SICK. My dream would be a 6" Indy line but I doubt Hasbro will bring that property back.

I wish you hadn't said that. Until you did I never even thought about Hasbro trying to do a 6" line with Indy and now it's what I want Hasbro to do the most. :slap

I wish you hadn't said that. Until you did I never even thought about Hasbro trying to do a 6" line with Indy and now it's what I want Hasbro to do the most. :slap

Oops! At least you're not suffering alone. :(

I'm still mad about the SDCC Indy figures.... I only have two of them. :(

That's two more than I have. ;)

I kick myself because at the time I was trying to save money by only collecting Temple of Doom stuff. Now i wish I'd bought it all. :(

Just an Indy would be all I want. That'd be great to make to sell as a new Disney exclusive. I'd pay $25-$30 for it as an exclusive one off piece if it looked as nice and were as fun as this 6" SW series.

[ame="https://www.amazon.com/Star-Wars-Series-Figure-Inches/dp/B00CFELU2G/ref=pd_sim_t_2?tag=vglnkc7433-20"]Maul[/ame], [ame="https://www.amazon.com/Star-Wars-Series-Skywalker-Figure/dp/B00CFELU3A/ref=pd_bxgy_t_img_z"]Luke[/ame], and [ame="https://www.amazon.com/Star-Wars-Series-Figure-Inches/dp/B00CFELU0I/ref=pd_sim_t_1?tag=vglnkc7433-20"]R2-D2[/ame] are 9.99 on Amazon.

I got the Luke figure two days ago, and he's already one of my favourite figures, despite my very casual "fandom" of Star Wars. It's just such a great looking figure, and he poses really well, too. He looks fantastic both with the helmet on, and off. And it's clear to me that he can withstand a lot of handling; he's a solid figure all around.

My only concern about the figure is that his wrists don't seem to move very well. They can twist, but there's a joint that goes up into the hand that is supposed to make the hand be able to move back and forth, if that makes sense. Those joints on my figure are incredibly stiff. I've tried moving them but gave up, for fear of breaking the hands off.

I'm tempted to buy those $10 series 1 figures. I wish storm trooper was also 10 bucks. Do you guys think I should pick him up now or should I get him later since there are rumors that he's being rereleased later?

$19.99. It is a good deal, especially if you purchase enough and qualify for the Free Shipping.

I am on the month prime trial and I get a 10% discount. Think I am gonna pick up Luke, R2 and the Sandtrooper. Sandy is $17.99. Total for all three is $35.

Well that's not fair. Wish i had waited to buy them, particularly since i haven't even opened any of them yet.

Back