Hasbro 6" Black Series Star Wars line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
View attachment 494833

Look how different my two stormtrooper helmets look! I guess it’s just a result of that head sculpt underneath. It’s such a pity - these figures are close to a home run for me - although, I also think their body proportions are a bit off - their torsos are too long and their legs are too short. Still, I love them and they are way better than the originals ��

Squished or un squished...:slap

Hopefully the one on the left was either a bad 1st run or the one on the right was a corrected production change and the more common one. I hope that's the one I get whenever Pulse ships them.

Heads up for anyone in Australia, Zing has the Walmart exclusive Ashoka, Loyalist Mandalorian and Ashoka Legion Clone for preorder (but no Maul Mando currently).

View attachment 494833

Look how different my two stormtrooper helmets look! I guess it?s just a result of that head sculpt underneath. It?s such a pity - these figures are close to a home run for me - although, I also think their body proportions are a bit off - their torsos are too long and their legs are too short. Still, I love them and they are way better than the originals ��

Look on the bright side - the one on the left can be a Return of the Jedi "distorted" helmet and the other can be ANH/ESB (these helmets look a bit more OT than RO to me.)

And the actual RO armor has that slightly odd proportion with the shorter legs and longer torso, so I think Hasbro was just matching that. I know they redesigned and shortened the leg armor to make it easier for stunt people but the ge armor looks too short to me. The RO armor also has the narrower chestplate that looks more like a tank top.

Wow I somehow missed Hasbro's announcement of the Rebel Blockade Runner hallway dio.:horror

Amazing how for many, many years Hasbro said there was no market for dioramas, then when I'm largely out of collecting smaller figs, Hasbro starts cranking out the likes of the barge, Jabba's palace and now this.:gah:

Wow I somehow missed Hasbro's announcement of the Rebel Blockade Runner hallway dio.:horror

Amazing how for many, many years Hasbro said there was no market for dioramas, then when I'm largely out of collecting smaller figs, Hasbro starts cranking out the likes of the barge, Jabba's palace and now this.:gah:

I missed the barge and I swore to myself I wouldn?t do that again. I?ve ordered two of the hallway.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So does anyone think Walmart will get more Ahsoka?s and her Clone Troopers or should I just try for one off of evilbay?

I would hope they'll be getting more but they've already started converting some of my pre-orders to back-orders, claiming "this item is in more demand than anticipated."

Yeah, no ****, that's why I pre-ordered them. :gah:

Dayum, wtf happened to the one on the left? I ordered mine on Amazon. Hopefully I won't be getting one like that.

Question for the Brits, has anyone received their color coded wave orders from Amazon.co.uk yet? They were supposed to arrive on the beginning of August. I only received notification for dispatching of Teebo, the only one of the bunch.

Another tip for fellow Aussies, the galaxy's edge black series Hondo, DJ R3X and mountain trooper found at Robina Big W, but man $49 each.

yep,heard they were hitting BigW.
Were they with all the other Star wars stuff?
Id like a Hondo.
Oz seems to be getting some great distribution of late,at least in Newcastle.

Another tip for fellow Aussies, the galaxy's edge black series Hondo, DJ R3X and mountain trooper found at Robina Big W, but man $49 each.

Thanks for this tip. Picked up Hondo for $35 at my local Big W. They put him with the older figures so when I queried the higher scan price of $49, the dropped it to $35. Of course they then moved the new figures to their own section.

Hondo was always a favourite of mine so am glad to get him in figure format. My second Black Series after Chopper. Figure we'll never get a sixth scale.

Back