Hasbro 6" Black Series Star Wars line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yup Sorry I cut the name off in the pic.

They had a bunch of them

I dunno, I might have to pick this up if he shows up at the local Target. Cardinal was actually ok. He hated Phasma with a passion, thought she was over-rated. And he wasn't wrong about that, at least. Its that same old situation where someone shows up at work and instantly becomes the boss's favorite, for no ostensible reason and every favoritism is shown to them.... while you had to earn every last thing you got. Poor Cardinal.

*pity-purchase*

:exactly: I can see some moron actually scalping this on eBay. Don?t fall for it guys

These have been getting scalped from the "sold out pre-order" from target for nearly 2 months already. $50-$75 a pop in actual sold product (search then filter by 'sold items'.) Now that they are on store shelves that nonsense should fade back, but the demand is a bit higher than some would think.

059F300C-308F-4359-A007-88E32190EE66.jpg
642A3CB5-4634-42E7-BD69-670EAF53FD8D.jpg
EDB1FC4E-29A3-49EE-9199-5C5C514CAC29.jpg
433123C1-DADD-4BDC-99E9-8FE64BFCE3FA.jpg
800C9DEF-6347-4D7C-99B3-0B00C1F4CC03.jpg
1BA56427-2F92-41F3-A02D-7F7D15CDFCA2.jpg
D549F537-6FB9-444B-A20A-5A10EE845E9D.jpg
96EBBE08-3351-4407-A90A-C11D5D3898AB.jpg

Nice pics Jye... Hoping I can find one with a decent discount this holiday season.. As much as I want it, I have no place to put it and can't bring myself to spend the money.. Plus then I'd have to pick up a Hoth pilot Luke as well.

Also I noticed my Dagobah training Luke with Yoda 2pk shipped from Hasbro Pulse. I never got any notice or even an email with shipping info. So much for them saying they were finally going to send out notifications... :lol Another figure I was gonna wait for a discount on, but decided to just get him. On the plus side, he's scheduled for delivery Monday by FedEx..:)

Nice pics Jye... Hoping I can find one with a decent discount this holiday season.. As much as I want it, I have no place to put it and can't bring myself to spend the money.. Plus then I'd have to pick up a Hoth pilot Luke as well.

Also I noticed my Dagobah training Luke with Yoda 2pk shipped from Hasbro Pulse. I never got any notice or even an email with shipping info. So much for them saying they were finally going to send out notifications... :lol Another figure I was gonna wait for a discount on, but decided to just get him. On the plus side, he's scheduled for delivery Monday by FedEx..:)

Thanks!

Buy it please you can not miss out on this even if you have to store it away just buy it and have it in your possession.

I lucked out and found a shelf for it i’ll post that photo tomorrow its next to the 3.75 Luke Xwing both next to each other on one of my home theater cabinets bottom shelf.

It is a thing of beauty.

Anyone with snowspeeder Luke and dagobah or bespin know if you're able to head swap either of those onto the Snowspeeder figure??

I always forget just how big that barge is lol

Nice set up though!

I’m just happy that when my son wakes up first thing he sees if he is looking to his right is this:

62841463-1E14-4BBB-A553-666542EDC724.jpg

And to his left is this:

CC44B4D1-7B56-4A41-8CF1-062061EF4329.jpeg

Now is he happy I don’t know but I know I am lol

All that fortnight and minecraft crap not allowed near his SW stuff besides he needs room for Predator, Terminator, Aliens, RoboCop, Conan, Road Warrior, Batman and Infinity Saga stuff lol

Last edited:
Back