Hasbro 6" Black Series Star Wars line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wish they would make Phase 1 in yellow colors not a fan of blue.

You lost me, man. They did yellow. (top left). This is the last of the original 5
20200918_232316.jpg

Personally I will take any clone they want to give me. Gotta beef up the army! Need more officers/commanders tho
20200918_232320.jpg

BBTS is having difficulties shipping.

My pile of loot has been stuck in processing for a week now after initially saying it had shipped.

They promised it was shipping Thursday and it never happened still stuck in processing.

I’ll call them again but the customer service person was definitely keeping secrets.

Something is going on over there.

My pile of loot has been stuck in processing for a week now after initially saying it had shipped.

They promised it was shipping Thursday and it never happened still stuck in processing.

I’ll call them again but the customer service person was definitely keeping secrets.

I have been waiting since June for my carbonized Boba Fett to ship.

I’ve had long delays with BBTS shipping a few of my pile of loots since the pandemic started. I understand things are more challenging and staff levels may be lower in the warehouse/shipping department. However I think it would be wise of BBTS to be transparent about their shipping delays with their customers to ease any concerns.

I’ve had long delays with BBTS shipping a few of my pile of loots since the pandemic started. I understand things are more challenging and staff levels may be lower in the warehouse/shipping department. However I think it would be wise of BBTS to be transparent about their shipping delays with their customers to ease any concerns.

Could do with the Dark Skies and burning bushes that are all over maybe? IDK.
Considering their track record is pretty damn good it would seem the natural disasters along with COVID are a definite 1-2 punch.

The only Pulsecon exclusive Star Wars item that sold out this afternoon for Premium Members was the Endor set. Surprised the Wampa and TVC Arc Trooper set is still available. I ordered a Wampa in case it sold out, but not sure I even want it.

I don't even have any Hoth figures. :lol

Back