Hasbro 6" Black Series Star Wars line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hasbro legends 6" sw figures

Removed for what to show off the unpainted head, weird

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maybe they have plans for re-use

I don't know, it's not an OT helmet which is the only time we see them removed, so either it was cheaper to do or they know something we don't, for which they have more planned.

Last edited:

Did any of you guys pick up a custom cloth cape for your mandalorian figure? Which would you recommend?

Hit up dd19customs on instagram

Jump to 10 min mark:

https://youtu.be/0TmVqgysd7U

I accept tips in the form of cookies, cakes, jellos and donuts.

Last edited:
Keep things respectful per our board's CoC

Respect the Product Creators
We encourage professionals from the collectibles industry to interact with members and provide information and solicit feedback from their fans. When posting remember that someone worked very hard to bring that collectible to life and be respectful of that hard work. Criticism should always be constructive and generalizations such as calling items "crap" or similar terms will be deleted. Persisting in this behavior will result in infractions and/or banning

Post cleaned.

I?ll respect your decision as Moderator and make no more mention of it; but an extremely poorly executed product by a massive corporation deserves to be lambasted.

But evidently not here. Duly noted.

Purchased the BS Snowspeeder at a local comic shop for for $149.

Is there plans for BS 6 inch Wedge to be released in his hoth pilot outfit?

Last edited:
Purchased the BS Snowspeeder at a local comic shop for for $149.

Is there plans for BS 6 inch Wedge to be released in his hoth pilot outfit?

I always thought Hasbro?s anniversary intentions where to not only showcase Luke?s snowspeeder look but include details like Luke?s gunner..remember Dak the guy who got killed in seconds . I?m not sure they where going to do a Wedge or Jatson ( Wedge?s gunner ) :dunno

..remember Dak ...

512ace9cdd132e15c988f9187b453757.jpg

Also, I'm pretty sure in the movie, the silver shade on its neck was just a reflection of the chest plate and not the actual paint. Question for the experts here: those shoulder pads were completely black on the original costume? I can't recall right now.

Nope, the gunmetal color neck is accurate to all OT Vader helmets (really all onscreen Vaders except Revenge of the Sith). Not a reflection.

The solid black shoulder bells are accurate for all Vaders except ANH where they were gunmetal with black stripes and RotS which had a totally different shoulder bell design that was mostly gunmetal.

Just like the original Mando and storm-clonetrooper he has the unpainted head underneath but glued in

Figure looks great but jet pack single color looks like ass.

Still a must own!

https://youtu.be/eRlRFUge_Ic

Last edited:
Woooo got the new phase iv line look wave and it is the solid bunch of release after the lack lustre aotc wave.

My picks are teebo and the stormtrooper! Both are amazing in my opinion.

I quite enjoy the mandalorian despite the flaws on the jet pack, cape and left knee. Ackbar looks great but suffers from a lack of head movement while the clone is amazingly a new sculpt but not a huge fan of the colour scheme. Vader is decent, I’m still learning towards anh as the better of the two and Luke is solid and a must to go with the awesome snowspeeder.

Just tossing this out there and seeing what happens.
If anyone has the new Luke and Yoda Jedi Training 2 pack and does not want Yoda for some reason, I would be willing to pay $27 for it including shipping to 40299. Drop me a PM>

Picked up snowspeeder Luke in the new packaging today. It was the only figure standing there on the shelf. That packaging is the best refresh the line has done since I don't know when. The art is good. now if only I'll be lucky enough around my area to find any or the rest of this line.....

Picked up snowspeeder Luke in the new packaging today. It was the only figure standing there on the shelf. That packaging is the best refresh the line has done since I don't know when. The art is good. now if only I'll be lucky enough around my area to find any or the rest of this line.....

Get the Snowspeeder if you can JB, I bet you would like it. One of the really superior things Hasbro has ever made and probably my personal favorite.

Speaking of which mine just shipped today from BBTS

Sheesh finally.

Wow BBTS must either get every single product last or else they don't have enough people hired to ship. I'm sure you will like it, congrats.

Wow BBTS must either get every single product last or else they don't have enough people hired to ship. I'm sure you will like it, congrats.

They are dead last every single time lol

I still stick with them for ML and BS because of their super easy cancellation process.

I mix it up between BBTS, Amazon and Ebay.

Back